Back to the Basics and the real Word of God, PROPHECIES

To the Home Page
      Interpretation of dreams and prophecies has been a puzzle for thousands of years for people as far ranging as prophets, kings, butlers and bakers. Explanations for what dreams mean and how they can be understood or why they mean something range from illogical to half truths to astute observations unless the person was able to interpret dreams or prophecies. Not many explanations explain anything and even fewer are logical in their application. To exhaust the various explanations is unproductive yet I’ll share with you thoughts from three rabbis on this. They are not prophets so their view of prophecies and dreams is less than complete.

God knows the future, and it is He that sends the dream to foreshadow it. (E) God knows the interpretation, and He can reveal it to whomever He desires. (N) Man has wisdom in interpreting dreams because he is formed in the image of God; there fore I may have it too, although I am only a servant. (S) Obviously your dreams are but reflections of your ambitions. (N, S) (Soncino Chumash)

Dreams show us of the future is accepted by them. That they are from God is also accepted (by any who believe). That specific people can be given an interpretation is accepted (yet any can learn to use the analogies). Our formation of thoughts is our own yet our dreams and inspirations are directed to us from God to inspire us to succeed in His will. For the most part it is our will, motive and direction too yet our desires, moments of rebelliousness and inability to listen at times interfere with that. It is not usually terminal to have a failure of hearing, or moments of rebelliousness but consequences (in life) can result, and there may be alternative ways of resolving the issues shown to need attention. As for being the image of God it is our formation of thought, our ability to use our intelligence, not our physical bodies, which makes us “in His image”. His creation is far bigger than any of us or our world.

Reflections of ambitions are only a part of your dream content yet for most of us, a significant part of it. Everyone one of us receives messages from God on a regular basis. (Keep in mind “My God is a Living God”.) We can choose to pay attention (to some of it), hear the messages and respond appropriately using our intelligence. I say “some of it” as it is highly unlikely that anyone will hear it all or be able to use all of what they hear even if they “heard it all”. There are “repeats of concepts” if the matters are urgent as they will be shown in differing ways to ensure we “get the message”.

The Creator gives us what we need to know or are able to use, either directly (in life) or indirectly (as prophecies) and more. We get even more if our intents and directions are in keeping with the path we chose to follow. Knowing more creates a higher level of responsibility to the Creator, to the community, to our family and to ourselves. You may not get more if your ability to handle it is not reasonably equal to your desires to know or you won’t know what to do with it. You won't get more if you unduly limit and restrict what you can accept. Remember this is the Creator speaking to you, not anyone else. If you keep asking questions about dogma and ignoring the answers you're wasting precious time.

In that I am able to foresee and understand a significant amount relating to the interpretation of dreams and like Joseph can make practical suggestions as to how to apply what has been foreseen I am much more than a budding prophet. I am not unique. I’m a person rather like you, certain of my abilities, knowledgeable yet not all-knowing. You can achieve what you set your mind to doing but you must choose to act, not just dream of “what could be”. Opportunities lost are difficult to repeat. What I have learned to do is something each one of us is capable of doing or I wouldn’t tell you it was possible.

I can also tell you the ability to foresee is not equal to interpretation of dreams and that no one will get 100% of the interpretations correct. Recalling the dreams or visions will makes it possible for prophets to have a 100% track record only if they do not open their mouths to explain what they mean or even say what might be done to avert the event they have foreseen. Prophets who work to ensure that prophecies are fulfilled as they are foreseen are unclear on their role, ignorant or mentally unbalanced. Jonah was not entirely clear on this even though he succeeded in having the people of Nineveh change their ways. (He wanted their destruction to make himself what he thought was a "true prophet" and didn't see their change of behavior as a success.) Always keep in mind that prophecies are given as warnings and that we by using our intelligence are able to respond to those warnings in the same way Joseph saved the Egyptians and his own people from the famine, either that or the Creator is wasting time giving us this information. (Joseph accepted that his time in prison was his fault and it became part of his training.)

My mandate as a prophet includes repairing the messages applied by followers of past prophets (there’s more than enough beliefs and not enough understanding), teaching how to foresee and showing some practical applications of foresight, in addition to making a living. Those are very broad areas. The tools (the ability to understand dreams) will enable you recreate and restore sensible, kindly solutions to beliefs which all goes back to the basics of hearing the Creator as He speaks to you. There is only one Creator. There are many prophets. There is a multitude of people who also hear and have not yet learned to use their dreams or are awed by having seen a “dream come true”.

My purpose is to restore what Jesus originally taught, without dogma. Dogma around Jesus' teachings started basically with Paul, a devoted disciple who never once heard Jesus teach. It got worse from there. Dogmas create religions and divisions to create more religions, and as such it is a far greater curse on the Word of God than any witch might utter. Too many religions and denominations exist already with no valid reason to exist as a separate entity. Not one enables people to get closer to the Creator as they all lack teachings about prophecy and how to use it yet they have built up dogmas. Each writer/teacher after Paul led people astray with half truths as none of them fully understood Jesus’ message or its intent. Their lack of knowledge discouraged or harmed the ability of others to follow the essence of those teachings with the forceful inclusions of their biased and dogmatic views. The teaching was to use dreams to foresee and use them in a practical way. It was a concept clearly shown in Genesis by Joseph. The Creator does not teach dogmas as they are the politics built around the belief itself, and not anything to do with the Creator. The Word of God is prophecy, dreams and visions. Valid teachings would be centred on anything relating to prophecy and the fulfillment of it.

Jesus researched this widely in many other places until he started teaching others about it. I have had to do the same. It wasn’t a message which came to me in a moment of writing about it. It took many years of searching… and then somewhat later I rediscovered that Jesus had taught this too. So, although I use scriptures as a base of knowledge of what the Creator gave prophets in the past, the applied use of that information in the form of religion and dogma is not part of my mandate. Therefore I respectfully will not endorse any denomination, only the restoration of the original teachings. That alone must bring people together as there is a very urgent need for all believers to use the Word of God, during the next generation.

Houses of worship are useful and necessary in that they can teach people to use prophecies, the process of foresight and their practical uses. I recommend that people use them. Their clergy, rabbis, imams, gurus and priests exceed their mandate when they teach dogma unless it is clearly indicated from within prophecies (and not derived from even the biases of any given prophet or misuses or mistranslations of their words). These teachers need additionally to have their training extended to enable them to help others to know what the Creator is saying. This was always their mandate yet none appear to follow that now. What’s apparent is a power struggle, supposedly of righteousness, yet it has little or nothing to do with the Creator.

You will not be able to properly follow the messages of your dreams fully unless you understand right from wrong and are willing to refine it further. Yet that’s only a small portion of what will be given to you and making occasional mistakes is human, not terminal. If you learn to work with the small things shown in your dreams you will eventually be prepared to handle the significant events which we all see in differing amounts. As everyone has dreams and is capable of the same connection to the Creator I can hear a cry from those who wanted it to be an exclusive for their denomination... its worse than that, everyone means EVERYONE! Not just those you want to accept into your clubhouse.

If you do not have a record of your dreams and a good working knowledge of prophecies you will be a significant disadvantage when it comes to using them in the future. It is the limitations of our own thinking which stops us from understanding them. By having a record of them we are reminded of the imagery, yet the imagery is only the means for getting the WORDS to us for the answers we need are within the words. It takes time to learn all the variations which arise from using the words to understand the analogies. There is little likelihood that any one person will be able to discover each and every meaning embodied within prophecies or dreams. The concept is usually apparent and the details relevant, sometimes crucial, so it may be necessary at times to get more of an interpretation with the help of others.

Some people who can interpret dreams or prophecies believe they intuitively understand them and it does give them useful results. Watch for ambiguities within prophecies which trip up or impair the presumptuous and literal minded from fully appreciating the concepts. Many people will appreciate the analogical use of the words to discover the meaning and concepts they contain. The meanings are not always logical, however the use of them is logical and rational, yet at times you may not think so.

Before proceeding, we should look at two quotes found in the Gospel of Thomas; quotes clergy and teachers should address both collectively and individually.

Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes (teachers) have taken the keys of knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves." 39. 16-122

Jesus said, "Woe to the Pharisees, for they are like a dog sleeping in the manger of oxen, for neither does he eat nor does he let the oxen eat." 102. 16-129 (Jesus' quote is from Aesop's fables.)

E-Mail me [Mail]

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE TOP 1000!