Autism is a pervasive developmental disorder: its symptoms include differences and disabilities in many areas including social communication skills, fine and gross motor skills, and sometimes even intellectual skills.
Autism is also a “spectrum disorder.” In basic terms, this means you can be a little autistic or very autistic. At the highest end of the spectrum is Asperger Syndrome, sometimes called “The Little Professor” syndrome. At at the lowest end of the spectrum is the disorder that’s most often called “classic autism,” which often includes mental retardardation. In between are a variety of pervasive developmental disorders including Rett syndrome, childhood disintegrative disorder, and pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS).
AutismThere is great disagreement on this question within the scientific and lay communities. You're likely to see media reports on many different theories, ranging from genetics to toxins to food allergies.
Despite the disagreements, most experts agree that autism is a difference in brain structure and/or function caused by a combination of genetic factors and some form of environmental "insult." To date, no one has been able to pinpoint the precise genes or external factors to blame for autism. In fact, pursuant to the "many autisms" theory, there may be many different sets of factors likely to cause autistic symptoms in different people.
Most of the time, autism is suspected in a child or adult because of deficits or stereotyped differences in social and communication skills. Some examples of these differences include:
- Delayed or unusual speech patterns (many autistic children, for example, memorize video scripts and repeat them word for word with the precise intonation as the TV characters),
- High pitched or flat intonation,
- Lack of slang or "kidspeak,"
- Difficulty understanding tone of voice and body language as a way of expressing sarcasm, humor, irony, etc.,
- Lack of eye contact,
- Inability to take another's perspective (to imagine oneself in someone else's shoes.
While many autistic people have terrific language skills, there are many who have no language at all. In between are people whose verbal skills are idiosyncratic: they may be perfectly able to talk, but have a very difficult time with conversation, small talk, and slang.
If your child show incredibly slow development, immediate bring to see doctor to make further examination. This move may child receive treatment and special education so design can grow nicely.
Among sign that need monitored is:
- Baby not talking baby talk as 'ba ba or me me' when old 12 month.
- Not make meaningful movement as show to one direction at the age 12 month.
- Cannot talk a word even when old 16 month.
- Cannot talk sentence contain two-break word when two-year-old.
- Lost language proficiency or social at any age.
Treat autism with Chinese Master's Neuro Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment in KL
In KL Acupuncture and Herbal Treatment centre, Chinese Master provides methods of treatment acupuncture to treat autism. This methods of treatment is age-old are used to various treatment of disease. Many people had certified advantages of using this methods of treatment. Majority design have tried this method satisfied with positive development in whose see in young who already have autism. Therefore, no your loss use methods of treatment this is because am being secured safe and use medicament herbal.