BECOMING A WEBHEAD
TESOL EVONLINE 2004
Virtual classrooms and other tools.
1. become members of the Learning Times community (LT) and explore its features;
Finkelstein of LTC at the Meeting
Room (menu on the left) on Thursday, Feb. 12, at
16:00 - 17:00 GMT for a presentation/tour of the Elluminate vClass (virtual classroom) and its potential for language learning;
3. join the moderators and other participants to experiment with different Wimba communication tools offered by LTC (voice and text chat, voice e-mail and voice board), including the latest feature: recording voice (chats);
5. be introduced to weblogs as tools for language learning and reflection;
6. join a discussion forum (http://dafnegon.tripod.com/discussionboard.html) to reflect on this week's work and application of the different tools to language learning.
Questions of the Week:
- What differences are there between the LT and Alado vClass environments?
- Which one would you choose for your classes and why?
Letís see who can answer these questions! J
1. Participants are encouraged to share their reflections and comments at all times through the group mail list or elsewhere, as requested;
2. The moderators will create a comparison/contrast table with the reflections and feedback sent to the group.
Page created on October 18, 2003
Updated on October 24, 2003