BECOMING A WEBHEAD
TESOL EVONLINE 2004
Developing class materials: Online surveys and worksheets, and interactive exercise creators.
1. join Michael Krauss at Tapped In on Monday, Feb. 23, at 20:00 - 21:00 GMT for a chat on online tools to create custom-made online materials for language learning;
2. join Isabel Perez at Tapped In on Wednesday, Feb. 25, at 21:00- 22:00 GMT, for a chat on creating materials for blended or online learning;
3. explore the different tools presented this week and choose the tool that is most appropriate for the type of exercise or quiz they have in mind;
4. create a custom-made exercise or quiz for their students, and show it to the group for comments and/or suggestions;
Question of the week:
What questions would you like to ask our guest speakers?
Week 5 Threads
Please contact the group list or any of the moderators (at the emails below) if you have any problems.
VIP(oint): While creating exercises, participants are encouraged to:
1. share experiences and reflections at all times; and
2. think about and discuss the potential of the different tools for EFL/ESL (how can they be used? for what purpose? at what level?) and send their comments to the group mail list.
Created on 19 November 2003
Teresa Almeida d'Eša