BECOMING A WEBHEAD
TESOL EVONLINE 2004
Wrap-up: Conclusions and reflections. Becoming a member of the WiA CoP.
1. join Webheads in Action (WiA) coordinator, Vance Stevens, at Tapped In on Monday, Mar. 1, at 12.00 (noon) GMT for a chat on commnity building strategies, what it means to be a WiA and what keeps us together;
2. reflect on and write a short text about their overall impressions of this 6-week workshop, what they've achieved, and what they plan to do with their newly-acquired know-how;
3. answer the final questionnaire;
4. join the global community of practice Webheads in Action! J
Please contact the group list or any of the moderators (at the emails below) if you have any problems.
VIP(oint): While creating exercises, participants are encouraged to:
1. share experiences and reflections at all times; and
2. think about and discuss the potential of the different tools for EFL/ESL (how can they be used? for what purpose? at what level?) and send their comments to the group mail list.
Created on 19 November 2003
Teresa Almeida d'Eša