My take on the world of politics.
Well, the 1996 Presidential Elections are over: Bill Clinton won, and
Americans have to swallow another 4 years of spineless authority.
However, it could be worse -- instead of Clinton just shamelessly looking
the other way when it comes to the violations of nations such as China
because of American business interests, we could actually be under the
rule of those governments. I suppose it's better that our government
doesn't fuck us over to quite the extend that other governments do, even
if ours supports theirs, right?
Are you upset about politics in general? Want a good stress-reliever? Check out this ShockWave game called Belt a Bullshitter
- Want to be informed about American politics? Check out the All Politics website for more
- Have you registered to
vote? Well, now you can do it online. (Huh, huh, I wrote
"do it online".)
- Go visit the Whitehouse. The
homepage is almost as good as mine.
- If you are a fan of the Democrats, visit the Democratic Party Online. I have to
warn you, though, it's not much of a party.
- If you think that earning money and personal goals are more important
than anything else, including screwing over those who get in your way,
then you should be a Republican!
- Thinking of becoming a Communist?
Here's a good place for info and related websites.
- Do you think you would like to be a Libertarian? Maybe you should be.
Afterall, "It is the only political organization which respects you
as a unique and competent individual." [quoted directly from the
Take a look at another, rather more scandelous picture.
Go back to my original homepage.