HS Pfunds Telnr: 05474/5284 (I don't know jet)
Jutta: homenr:0039/1473633424 mobile:0049/1755263248
ENGL teacher is : Monz Bernadette, Zangerl Otmar her homenr.: ? mobile: ?
The Feedback lesson where the teacher is free is somewhere in between the other lessons
As soon as possible: about Ireland, English dinner
The project title will be: English dinner, Ireland
The project will be in class: 4
The end product of the project will be: homepage from HS Pfunds with tourist guides for travellers or interested people (about
CAC of the DAY:
- 18th of March: getting to know each other
- 20th of March: giving instrucions (when English /German?)
- 24th of March: no lesson!
- 25th of March: 5 minutes silence!
- 26th of March: 5 minutes silence!
- 27th of March: how can I find out/ find out what LL really understand, when do they understand nothing, what to do then?
- 28th of March: grammar revision, is it useful to help LL get the rule or message?
- 31st of March: I was ill!
- 1st of April: I was ill!
- 2nd of March: 10 ways of saying "good"
- 3rd of March: time management
- 4th of April: break for TTT
- 7th of April: T:only short notes for preparation
- 8th of April: begin homework in lesson, feeling for the level/speed
- 9th of April: English only (quality of English!)
- 10th of April: patience for LG III learners
- 11th of April: / (Messe/computer room)
18th of March: 1st form: "Bad luck for Arnold"
2nd form: "At school", the subjects
4th form: Schularbeit
20th of March: 1st form: 3rd person "s", Arnold
2nd form: "the bullies", "at school"
21st of March: 1st form: 3rd person "s", Arnold
2nd form: Schularbeit
4th form: Verbesserung Schularbeit
24th of March: 1st form: no lesson -> Pädak Servierprüfung
2nd form: Schularbeit Verbesserung
25th of March: 1st from: 3rd person "s" again
2nd form: revision: school subjects (all skills)
4th form: Verbesserung Schularbeit, getting to know LL, introducing project, images of Ireland, computer room first
imopression internet sites
26th of March: 4th form:
27th of March: 1st form: textbook p.48, correct spelling -> on A4 sheets, later on wall, revision "s"- rule
2nd form: talking about hte ideal lesson plan, grammar focus: to be allowed to...
28th of March: 1st form: calculations, (hopefully) plural "s"
2nd form: revision "to be allowed to", school rules (+listening task)
4th form: recipe scones (ingredients...), first presentation of project, LL find an introduction for
2nd of April: 4th form: kitchen appliances, internet/computerroom: Ireland
3rd of April: 1st form: "pogo the Pig", animals
2nd form: school rules, story: "the bullies"
4th of April: 1st form: animals, listening (animals/clothes)
2nd form: Vocabulary test, to be allowed to...
4th form: listening Ireland p. 102, revision: reported speech
7th of April: 1st form: animals (wordsnake, Beebs with animals, ...)
2nd form: give voctest back, to be allowed to, story: "the bullies"
8th of April: 1st form: food interview, song: we're going to the zoo
2nd form: Unit 16 "buildings", begin: vocab work
4th form: game: "Reported Spech", advertisements
9th of April: 4th form: advertisements about Ireland-> on homepage
10th of April: 1st form:
2nd form: computer room
11th of April: 1st form: computer room
2nd form: Messe
4th form: Messe