|November 20-21, 1999|
It's an official happening!
The first Symposium on Natural Vision Improvement in the U.S.A.
You are cordially invited to participate in the ways that suit you best. We believe that your support will expand the enthusiasm for this event as we all spread the word about it throughout our various networks. Together let us launch Natural Vision Improvement (N.V.I.) into the millenium with full appreciation for the unexplored potential for the human eye, mind and spirit to see far beyond our expectations. The Symposium is intended as a forum to which all who are interested in learning about or advancing N.V.I. can explore and demonstrate safe, effective and practical means for self-healing. It will be an opportunity to present to the world on one platform the pioneering master teachers, researchers and doctors in N.V.I., as well as their prominent trainees and associates and particpants who will share stories about their personal successes with the natural principles.
Some things you can do now:
1. E-mail O.D.U. to express your endorsement of or interest in participating in the Symposium. Thank them for their vision in understanding the timliness of this project.
2. Thank the speakers for their dedication to this work. (See fact sheet for e-mail addresses).
3. Send us contact names for "breakout" speakers - people who can give an hour's presentation on related topics. Hotel accommodations, all meals, and free admission will be offered to these persons. Included as well is an invitation to the kick-off dinner with live entertainment at the Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel on Friday, 11/19.
4. Suggest ideas for: vendors, displays, decor, etc.
5. Be a volunteer to: direct open vision walks on beach; set up displays; demonstrate vision games and techniques; perform live music, lead Tai Chi/Chi Gong; palming sessions; photograph aspects of the event, etc.
6. Let us know of pertinent mailing lists we can use or purchase such as from health food stores, holistic practitioners, etc.
OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY,
DARDEN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,
PROGRAMS FOR CONTINUED LEARNING PRESENTS
For the First Time in the U.S.A. *A SYMPOSIUM ON NATURAL VISION IMPROVEMENT
DATE: November 20-21, 1999
TIME: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
COST: $149 for registration on or before September 15, 1999 $169 postmarked after September 15, 1999 $49.00 for full-time students Cost includes lunch
PLACE: Sheraton Oceanfront Hotel, Virginia Beach, Virginia
FEATURED SPEAKERS: Grace Halloran, Ph.D, author of Amazing Grace (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Robert-Michael Kaplan, O.D., M.Ed, author of The Power Behind Your Eyes (Robert_Michael_Kaplan@sunshine.net)
Peter Mansfield, author of The Bates Method (Peterm@argonet.co.uk)
Meir Schneider, Ph.D, L.M.T., author of Self-Healing: My Life and Vision (email@example.com)
SEVEN BREAKOUT LECTURES by prominent Natural Vision Improvement researchers, doctors and practitioners. Symposium topics will include what you can do about: Macular Degeneration Cataracts Retinitis Pigmentosa Blindness Presbyopia (old-age vision) Strabismus Near-sightedness Far-sightedness Glaucoma Computer Eyestrain and many other vision problems
THIS PROGRAM IS A HANDS-ON, EXPERIENTIAL WORKSHOP BENEFICIAL FOR EVERYONE WITH A VISION PROBLEM AND THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO MAINTAIN GOOD EYESIGHT.
Also: Vendors, Books, Booksignings, Private Consultations (with advanced appointments - additional fee), Vision Tools, Practice, and Fun!
There are four easy ways to REGISTER: By phone: (757) 583-4686 By fax: (757) 683-5405 By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org By mail: Old Dominion University, Darden College of Education, Programs for Continued Learning, Education Building, Room 122, Norfolk, VA 23259.
copyright© 2000 Kim Beckett. All rights reserved.