| Etched in Stone |
I. General Rules
- Cussing is allowed here, but don't make it a bad habit. Don't use a cuss word every other word. Use real words too.
- This is an "R" rated RPG. That means sex, drugs, alcohol, raping, ect. is allowed here, but keep it within the posts. None on the ooc board.
- You may not kill someone's character without their OOC permission. You may kill your own characters.
- Join only as many characters as you can keep active.
- As usual, no advertising on the OOC board. There is a board for advertising.
- Respect both TechGoth and Beka and the other players on this site. If you show little or no respect I will ban you from this site.
- You must be an active player. If you are going to be away for 3 days or more, please post how long you will be gone on the ooc board.
- Everyone must check the ooc board every other day to see if a character they interact with is away. This isn't a must but I recommend that you do.
- No godmoding or powerplaying. Powerplaying is when you saw what happens to another character. Godmoding is when nothing can hurt you and you roleplay as if your character is perfect.
- You may only join as a vampire or a human. Sometimes there are halfbloods, crosses between a vampire and human, but they are rare.
- Your characters may have pets, but you don't need to join them.
II. Vampire Rules
- These will be the mostly the same as any other vampire rpg. That means you can have abilities, such as the ability to read minds, be invisible, etc. Techgoth advises that you do a little research before playing a vampire. Make sure you post in your joining post that you have an ability and what it is.
- If you want, you can make your vampire able to be out in the sun for a few hours (three at most without resulting death). There are consequences, however. The vampire will be left utterly weak and can not feed until that night.
- Okay, the thing about dragging a vampire out in the sun they burst into flame, explode, same thing here. They may be destroyed by flame..but a little teeny tiny match isn't going to do much for you. That In order for a vampire to die, their head must be severed and they must be stabbed through the heart. Crosses have no effect on a vampire.
- You may have a relationship with a human, be it for food, for sex.. etc. You can even keep 'em in your house as a little pet for whenever you want them. They can escape, though. When you tired of your pet, you can go to the Abandoned Warehouse and try to sell them at a set price, auction them or just give them away.
- Speaking of relationships... even though vampires may have sex, they can not have children.
- You may turn a human into a vampire by draining nearly all of their blood and letting them feed from you. Or if you find a weak human and you want to save them, only a drop of your vampire blood is needed to turn them. If you turn a human, you don't have to teach them how to be a vampire, though that's what usually happens.. Otherwise, they'll be completely dependent on you, like a child.
III. Human Rules
- You must be very witty (or very stupid) to go out at night.
- You may join as a slayer. Ask either Beka or Techgoth first. Slayers are needed to make sure the city is not overrun by vampires more than it already is. You should be highly skilled in roleplaying combat and well prepared to take on a vampire. You can not just run around slaughtering vampires. You can and most likely will get hurt. And your motto should be: "A good vampire is a dead vampire."
- There will be no powers for your mortal kind. You may carry weapons such as daggers, knives, guns. If in doubt, ask an owner.
- Most know nothing about the vampire race. You may say that you have heard of them, but you may not act like you do know about them upon first joining any character, unless a slayer.
- You may have a romantic relationship with a vampire, though they could be just trying to lure you away. Vampires are known to be quite seductive and it only makes sense.. They have had lots of years practice at it!
- Understand that by joining a human.. you are joining food. Don't start complaining when vampires start to go after your character or try to keep them as a pet, or even turn them.
IV. Home Rules
- If you want a home, please post on the updates board. Post your name, the home URL (address), and what you want the name to be on the page. If you need help, ask either Techgoth or Beka.
- If you own a home, you must actually use it. Don't make one of us put it there and you use it every other month. It must be used atleast once or twice a week or one of us are going to delete it. This is an active site and keep it that way, please!
- A vampire can only go to a human's house if they are invited by that human. A human is able to go to another human's house or a vampire's house. But remember, humans do not know of the immortal, so they do not know that the house belongs to a vampire or human.
Rules can be changed at anytime. Last updated April 22, 2004 by Techgoth.