1. Did you know that your MIND is not your brain?
2. Did you know that most professionals in mental health today have no idea what the MIND is?
3. Do you know the reason for this ignorance?
4. Did you imagine that a "psychologist" would know what the MIND is... like a surgeon knows what the heart is, and how it operates... before operating on someone's heart?
4a. Did you know that harm done to someones MIND is not revealed physically, like one readily notices the wrong limb removed by a surgeon?
5. Does it surprise you that 95% of those licensed as "mental" health professionals today have no idea what the MIND is, where it is, what it does, or how one goes about correcting a "conflict" within it?
6. Would you prefer that a conflict within your child's MIND be dealt with through effective treatment, or hidden by drugs which mask the problem... while the child's body and MIND seek other ways to "vent" the negative energies being generated within the child's MIND?
7. If so few in mental health today know what the MIND is, how do you suppose they hope to treat "mental" problems effectively?
8. Do you suppose drugs might be an alternative "cover-up" for incompetent and ineffectual treatment?
9. Would it surprise you to learn that most of those licensed to do "psychotherapy" today have not gone through psychotherapy themselves?
10. Have you ever read a psychology book that explained in precise terms what your MIND is and how it operates?
I once read a book called the bi-cameral mind, which used over 600 pages to evade answering the question: What is the MIND? This was a very intellectual book emphasizing the extent to which ones brain will go in helping one maintain the delusional belief that thousands of words will take the place of a simple Esoteric Truth discovered experientially from "within" oneself. Of course to avoid ones MIND causing one to engage in Delusional Thinking one must possess an experiential Knowledge of ones MIND realm.
The reason so little is known about the MIND today, some 2,000 years after the ancient Greeks introduced us to the MIND... is that in the early 1900's a group of "behavioral scientists" who were themselves quite ignorant of Psychology, decided that it would be easier and preferable to simply deny and ignore two-thirds of Man. After a century of this denial, there is simply nothing of the Esoteric two-thirds of Man taught in colleges and universities today. All the instruction is theoretical, and based on intellectual assumptions as to what the MIND and Spiritual realms within Man might be? The reason for this is peculiar. Those in charge of the various levels of mental health today are unknowingly fearful of what is contained within their own MINDs.... not having been required to undergo a personal program of psychotherapy. Isn't it strange how a field calling itself by the phrase "mental" health would have so many within the field who know absolutely nothing about the MIND?
If you take nothing else from this page, remember this: IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE COMPETENT THERAPY TO ANOTHER UNLESS AND UNTIL ONE HAS FULLY EXPLORED AND REMOVED THE DEEPLY REPRESSED FEARS FROM WITHIN ONES OWN MIND REALM. THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE TO THIS ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT... THAT THOSE WHO UNKNOWINGLY FEAR WHAT IS HIDDEN WITHIN THEIR OWN MINDS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF MENTAL HEALTH AND HAVE REMOVED THIS ABSOLUTE REQUIREMENT FROM THE FIELD.....DOES NOT DIMINISH THIS BASIC AND FUNDAMENTAL REQUIREMENT IN THE LEAST.
If this list of questions revealed a picture of "mental" health that you did not realize existed... was this exposure helpful, or just disturbing? Was it troubling to you? Perhaps causing you to wonder what you can do? At the very least, you might draw the attention of your legislators to this site. I share the same concern and I am doing what I can to address these problems through exposing them.
If you would like to discuss this more, you may e-mail me at: email@example.com