(SchemaViewer 2 is now available - click here)
This tool virtually eliminates tedious browsing of XML Schema documents by representing them as a easily navigatable hierarchical tree.
- This tool allows you to quickly and easily browse the contents of any W3C-compliant XML Schema.
- It displays any XML Schema as a hierarchical tree comprising of elements encountered within the schema/s.
- If an element has 'type', 'ref' or 'base' attributes then the referenced element will appear as a child of the current element in the tree.
- If the XML Schema has any import or include statements this tool will include the contents of the corresponding XML Schema.
- This tool also allows you to view XML Schemas embedded within WSDL (Web Services Definition Language) documents.
You must have Java Run-Time Environment 1.3.1 or higher installed on your machine and a recommended 32MB of RAM (64MB when viewing large XML Schema documents i.e 1MB and above )
UNIX: SchemaViewer for UNIX (note: not tested completely but should be no problems)