1. JOHN RADFORD (FREDERICK)1 was born 1832 in Ohio2, and died 13 Mar 1884 in Missouri?13. He married LOIS JONES4 23 Jun 1861 in Meigs Co., OH5, daughter of LEROY JONES. She was born Abt. 1843 in Ohio6, and died 19 Mar 1926 in Meigs Co., OH6.
Notes for JOHN RADFORD:
1880 Census states that Both of John's parents were born in Ireland.
More About JOHN RADFORD:
Occupation: 1880, Farmer7
Notes for LOIS JONES:
1880 Census states that both of Lois's parents were born in Ohio.
Her death certificate says her father was born in N.Y.
More About LOIS JONES:
Burial: Meigs Co., OH - Burlingham Cem.3
Lived: 1911, Columbus, (Franklin) OH3
Children of JOHN RADFORD and LOIS JONES are:
i. GRACE RADFORD, b. 18618; d. Unknown.
ii. ANNA RADFORD, b. 18 Apr 1862, Meigs Co., OH9,10; d. 30 Jun 1928, Columbus, (Franklin) OH10; m. LEANDER N. REEVES, Aft. 1878, Ohio; b. 03 Nov 1853, Meigs Co., OH11; d. 09 Oct 1909, Columbus,
iii. ARMIND JANE RADFORD12, b. Abt. 1865, Meigs Co., OH12; d. 19393; m. WILLIAM C. STORY, 20 Mar 18863; b. 03 Aug 1864, Meigs Co., OH3; d. Sep 19553.
Notes for WILLIAM C. STORY:
William C. Story was the nephew of Nelson Story a famous Rancher & Entrepreneur.3
iv. JOHN L. RADFORD, b. Abt. 1870, Meigs Co., OH2; d. Unknown.
v. GEORGE F. RADFORD, b. Abt. 1872, Meigs Co., OH7; d. Unknown; m. DELLA LAMBERT, 03 Nov 19036; b. 18866; d. 19186.
vi. FRANCIS RADFORD, b. Abt. 1874, Meigs Co., OH7; d. Unknown.
vii. CHARLES RADFORD, b. Abt. 1877, Meigs Co., OH7; d. Unknown.
1. Anna Reeves - Ohio Dept of Health, Death Certificate - State of Ohio, File No. 42917.
2. 1870 Meigs Co., OH Census.
3. Curtis Jenkinson.
4. Anna Reeves - Ohio Dept of Health, Death Certificate - State of Ohio, File No. 42917.
5. Meigs Co., OH Marriage Records, Book 2, Pg. 413, Record 228. - Wm. Smith, J.P.
7. 1880 Meigs Co., OH Census.
8. Curtis Jenkinson. She doesn't show on 1870 Census.
9. 1900 Athens Co.,OH Census
10. Ohio Dept of Health, Death Certificate - State of Ohio, File No. 42917.
11. Research by Junie Joy
12. 1870 Meigs Co., OH Census. Listed as "Jane."
13. From a newspaper - Curtis Jenkinson.