Welcome to the Greyhound Lover's Net Ring home page.
Our ring's purpose is to display the best greyhound pages on the web and to share with the greyhound community a variety of ideas and opinions. We do ask however, that all members' pages adhere to the following standards:
- Greyhound Related. If your page is about greyhound dogs, we would love to have you as a member.
- Anonymous sites, regardless of content, will not be admitted.
- Family oriented - no offensive language, no adult pages.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email the Ringmaster.
- HTML code fragment MUST be on the page you registered with RingSurf (this has to do with the mechanics of checking the ring). If you register your index page, the fragment must not be placed on a webring page (register the webring page instead). If the fragment is later moved to another page, PLEASE edit your site information with the updated URL.
The following are not required, but strongly suggested:
- Use of English language. If you have a not-English-language site, an English-language mirror page would be appreciated.
- In consideration of others, please do not display photos of animal cruelty on the page containing the Greyhound Lover's Ring fragment.
- If your greyhound related page is part of a larger site (i.e. family or personal page), more traffic will be generated if you place the code fragment on the GREYHOUND PAGE. Webring stats show that the majority of ring surfers will only view the first page - if there's nothing about greyhounds, then most people will move on and miss seeing your hounds.
If you would like to join our ring, please follow these important steps:
Fill out the Greyhound Lover's application form to submit your site for admission to the Greyhound Lover's Ring.
It may take several minutes for your submission to be acknowledged, depending on how busy the RingSurf server is. Best time to try is late evening or during the morning hours. Thanks for your patience.
Our graphic for The Greyhound Lover's Net Ring.
Left to right: Blue Girl (Karen, Jax, FL), Polly (Jim Tejada),
Skipper (Praveen Mutalik), Magic (Yvonne & Rick, Jax, FL),
Annie (Karen, Jax, FL), Skipper (Praveen Mutalik),
Daisy Mae (Jim Tejada), Mamie and Shannon (Kate Bressler).
Please copy the Greyhound Lover's graphic (shown above) to your hard drive - place the mouse cursor over the image, right click the mouse, then click on "save image as" or "save picture as" (depending on the type of browser you're using - if prompted for a file name, enter "ghimage17.jpg")
Upload the image file to your web server and into the same directory as the HTML file which has the ring fragment. Do NOT alter this graphic in any way. If you encounter difficulty saving or copying the image, please email the Ringmaster for further help.
When the code and graphic have been placed on your page, email the RingMaster at email@example.com. After verifying the code and graphics are in place, your site will be added to the Ring. You will receive a confirmation email.
Thanks for visiting the Greyhound Lover's Net Ring homepage. If you ever have trouble with the ring, or would like to make suggestions or comments, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current ring members can update their membership information here: