|Next HCP Meeting:
To Be Announced
Does your employer have a foundation gor grant giving? Do you know someone with deep poskets who needs a tax write off? Are you good at organizing information? If you answered yes to any of these please come to the next HCP meeting. We are trying to secure funding for a GYM and we need everyones help.
Lockers have been counted and checked for working order. I would like to thank Mr. Harris and Ms. Henderson for taking the time to do this. Mr. Duman has a been given a report and we will be working with him to find a solution to the locker shortage issue.
|Campus Safety Update:
1. A parent is looking into how to get an RTA shed placed at the school stop for our bus riders.
2. Thank you, Mrs. Danita Brown! She had the school zone sign posted and is getting one posted for the opposite direction.
3. The sidewalk will be extended to the end of the driveway.
4. The driveway and parking lot was fixed over Spring Break.
5. The new Drop Off Procedure is in place. Drop Offs are only be permitted in the far aisle near the fence / buses. Do not stop on the hill or in front of the doors to let your child out. Please look for the letter explaining in depth the new procedure before break. Thank you to all who are helping keep are students safe by following the new procedure.
6. Students who drive to school must apply for a parking permit. Stop in the office if you need an application. Cars without a parking permit may be towed. Driving to school is a privilege which may be refused or revoked at any time due to low GPA, behavior, or failure to follow school rules. Students will have assigned parking spaces.
|subscribe to the yahoo community group by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
when you get confermation reply without changing anything. That's it, your pat of the group.
|Updated: May 3, 2004|
Friday, May 28 cost: $10.00 more info to come
6-8pm Middle School
8-10:45 High School
Parent help is needed for munchies, decorating, supervising email us today if you can help.
Dance is at the school. DJ! Munchies! Fun! Join your friends in celebrating the final week of school!