This page hosts the names of the women and men that most
influence my life. It's a page destined to grow up more and
- (from school years) my wife Anna. She is patient,
sharp, tender and tiny. She's tough (not rough), and that's enough.
- two friends of mine, beer companions, in total confidence (more than my wife? Maybe). They are Alessandro and Pepe.
- a bearded guru, the founder of the Free Software Movement, Ladies and Gentlemen, Richard Stallman.
- the greatest writer of the 20th Century, the human researcher, the Venice poet, P.M. Pasinetti (1913-2006)
- the writer of truculent novels, the detective of Italian Mysteries, Signore e Signori, Carlo Lucarelli