- A fellow Geocities homesteader has some interesting,
thought provoking content at CapitolHill-1320.
If you despise fascism, check it out.
- Accomodation at rock-bottom prices in Gold Crown, 5-star
RCI resorts at Crystal Springs Mountain Lodge.
In the Eastern Transvaal, close to the Kruger National Park. Take advantage
of the low R/$ exchange rate to get excellent accomodation in one of
the most scenic parts of the country.
- A South African electronic news reporter (updated daily)
- The Electronic Mail & Guardian at It may be a suggestion to
bookmark this one if you intend visiting South Africa at
- Another South African electronic news reporter (updated weekly)
- The Sunday Independent at This link gives an alternative perspective to the usual sensationalist Sunday news.
- South African Junk Mail. Buy whatever meets your fancy
(in Rands) It may be a suggestion to
bookmark this one too if you intend visiting South Africa
at any stage.
- The South African SOCCER scene. Results, logs, images, etc.
- The International SOCCER scene. World Cup Fixtures, results, logs, images, etc.
- Nature Conservation corner. Nature lover?
- A fellow South African with a number of links that reflect the current challenges facing this country : MY HUT : Peter Ben-Israel. A petition can also be signed to help prevent another monopoly of Internet Services being established by : Telkom.
- An attempt to solve the Pollution problem in South Africa. Downloadable discussion document, feedback form, comments, etc.
- Two spreadsheets I've created to calculate dealing costs on the JSE. Downloadable Excel Ver7 Spreadsheet.
These spreadsheets are intended for CompuShare students specifically, but
if you are able to derive benefit from them, by all means
go ahead and use them.
visitors since 3 December 1997.