|St. John's Lutheran Church (Schubert)|
|St. John's Lutheran Church was founded in 1844 by German Lutherans in the tiny community of Schubert. Organized in 1869, built in 1889. Located 5 miles east of Jefferson City, it is dedicated to preaching the Gospel of Christ.
The congregation has continued worshipping in the same building for over a hundred years. In a small way this is a reminder of the faithfulness of an unchanging and unfailing God. To Him we continue to give the glory and proclaim His praises and preach His Gospel as we serve our families and our community with the message of salvation in Jesus Christ our Lord.
"Not unto us, but unto Thee, O Lord, all honor, praise and glory be given"
9:00 AM Sunday School
9:30 AM Adult Bible Study
10:00 AM Worship with Holy Communion
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
|"A small church with a big heart"|
|Building on Christ Campaign|
|4409 St. John's Road, Jefferson City, MO 65101|
|Name:||Pastor Gerald Scheperle - 573-395-4591|