Reiner Martin’s Home Page
This is the web site of Reiner Martin. It has no particular purpose, and most of the material on it in only of personal interest.
Here you find a list of published papers, a book, and published solutions to mathematical problems in journals such as the American Mathematical Monthly.
- Two research papers in mathematics
- A book on equity derivatives
- Solutions to American Mathematical Monthly Problems
- Solutions to Mathematics Magazine Problems
- Solutions to Fibonacci Quarterly Problems
- Contributions to the On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences
- I play games on Little Golem and on the Dragon Go Server
- I added some minor contributions to the Wikipedia
- I have made small contributions to the Go Wiki Sensei’s Library
- Occasionally I contribute to the HexWiki
- My profile on Xing (formerly OpenBC)
- My profile on LinkedIn
- My profile on FaceBook