<>Venue grounds: Paulding County Fire Station / Park & Ride parking lot. We had plenty of room! Thanks to the PCFD for all they did too!.
- Activities: We had a 50/50 raffle for $475.00, and a TON of door prizes were drawn & givan away.
- Music at the event provided by Give The DJ a Break (of course!). I mixed in some current top hits from rock and country, but tried to stick with mostly classic rock & roll.
- NamKnights of America (Blue Ridge Chapter) were on hand representin'!
- Food on hand: Hamburgers & Hotdogs, chips, a cookie, and cold drinks were the feast of the day.
- LOTS of motorcycles of all makes & models were on display. We had as old as 1986, to as new as one week old.
- I loved this guy's shirt................... Did I mention the Hooters Girls from the Hiram store were there?See you again next year, Saturday April 7th, 2007!!!
Return to the Main Page
email : email@example.com