ALISA 1377 - 44-note 1-VCO monosynth. Designed as a standard monosynth, but also a source of "non-standard electrical signals for scientific and educational needs". VCO has controls for waveform, FM, mod amount, PWM, harmonics, portamento, tuning, and octave switching. Simple vibrato LFO; VCF; ADSR. Switching is generally done with push-buttons.
- VIBRATO GENERATOR - FREQ,
1/10HZ SWITCH, GEN ON/OFF, WAVEFORMS (SAW, SQUARE)
- TONE GENERATOR - TUNING, OCTAVE SHIFT +1/+2, WAVEFORMS (TRIANGLE, SAW, SQUARE, PULSE - CAN WORKS SIMULTANEOUSLY!), PORTAMENTO, FM, PWM, HARMONICS
- FILTER - TUNING (WAVES SYNC), RESONANCE, VIBRATO (LFO), ADSR ON/OFF
- CONTOUR (AMP) - ADSR, FILTER ADSR
- OUT - MAIN LEVEL, OUT ON/OFF
- CONNECTIONS - LINE OUT, PHONES (REAR PANEL)