Cert. In CEHA (Professional Real estate certification)
1. To provide reliable consultation and service leading to the successful completion of property transactions in the best interest of the clients.
Service and basic information
2. Please feel free to call me for your real estate needs. Glad to be of service to you. I am guided by the IEA Commission Guide and C & H Group's guidelines, rules and regulations.
3. You can either do the property transactions (sell, buy or rent) yourself (DIY) or you can appoint a professional real estate agent to act for you. Whether you DIY or appoint an agent, you need to understand many aspects of property transactions to ensure successful completion.
4. You can verify the status of the agent via the IEA /CRS Member Directory website. The Central Registration Scheme (CRS) was officially launched in Sep 2006 by the Institute of Real Estate Agents (IEA) to check the increasing number of rogue agents.
5. If you DIY, you need to know much more as there are many things that can go wrong, leading anxiety,loss of money, time and unnecessary trouble. There are so much to know - property law, rules and regulations, procedures, eligibility, conditions, etc. Moreover, the property market moves up and down and there are constant changes to various rules and regulations. One of the latest changes include "From 1 Jan 2007, HDB requires all potential flat buyers who intend to obtain an HDB loan to apply for an HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) letter before committing to buy a flat. For buyers of a resale flat, they must obtain the HLE letter before they exercise their Option to Purchase." Click "How_To" (above & below) to view the said website for more information and decide.
6. As property is a precious and valuable asset, involving large sums of money, ensure you make make the right decision and take the right steps. A professional will study and analyse the market, give you the best advice and take necessary steps to ensure successful completion. However, in reality, those factors beyond the control of the principal (owner, buyer, landlord, tenant) or the agent, can still go wrong unexpectedly if unexpected events occur e.g. the buyer became bankrupt at the last minute etc. But at least you know you have taken every care and precaution and had made the best assessment of risks etc possible.
7. Due care and caution must be taken to make the right decision and make the best possible assessment and risks as selling or buying property is unlike straight forward shopping.
Wish you every success, good luck, happiness and health.
490 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, #06-11 HDB Hub, Singapore 310490
The contents of this website are for communication and sharing, not 'legally binding' and are 'subject to contract'. Changes may also be made without any notice to correct any inadvertent inaccuracies, events update, etc. Any agreement must be in 'writing' separately on paper and signed.