note: this is a non-yaoi fanfic.
disclaimer: i do not own ccs, i just use them.
 
 
Chapter2 
A few days later, sakura received the letter and secretly smiled to herself. Tomoyo was so happy when she received Eriol letter to her as she did not expected Eriol to contact her. She scanned through the letter quickly trying to absorb what is written in the letter. When she comes across the part whereby it says that Eriol would be back for summer vacation, her heart skipped a beat.
The next few days, were like a blurred images to Tomoyo. She was awaiting the time whereby he will come for a visit. Nobody knew what makes her change her mood only Sakura knew it. 
Good morning sakura-Chan said Tomoyo cheerfully.
Good morning Tomoyo-Chan replied Sakura just as cheerfully.
It was one week away from summer vacation. Tomoyo wishes that she could see Eriol right away, she told sakura that afternoon that Eriol was coming for a visit during the summer vacation. She did not know that sakura had already known it so sakura decided to play along until Eriol told Tomoyo the truth. 
One week later
At the airport, Tomoyo was scanning the crowd coming out of the arrival gate.
Why isn’t Eriol here yet? Tomoyo glances anxiously around her.
Don’t be worry, he will come out soon. Sakura assured her.
Hi sakura-san, hi Tomoyo-san a familiar voice called out to them.
They look quickly over to where the voice came from. Sure indeed, they see nakuru and Eriol standing not too far away from them. They hurried over to both of them.
Where’s suppi? asked kerochan from sakura backpack.
Suppi is here in this briefcase, Nakuru told kerochan.
Tomoyo looked shyly at Eriol as she hesitated, not knowing whether or not to tell him how much she missed him. There was an awkward silence, so finally sakura broke the silence, as she could not bear it any longer.
Maybe we should go to Tomoyo’s house for tea. Suggested sakura.
Yeah that would be a great idea, said Nakuru cheerfully.
That might be a good choice. Eriol agreed.
What would happen next? Stay tuned for the next chapter. Coming up soon
 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)