Chapter 3
On the way to Tomoyo’s house
Hiragizawa-kun, have you found a place to stay while you are here for a visit? Tomoyo asked.
Not yet for the moment, but through the last letter with Yamazaki he had agreed to let us stayed with him if we are coming for a visit. He did not know that I am visiting Japan this summer because through the last letter we contact I had forgotten to tell him as I am busy with something else (I guess that explains why Yamazaki is not there at the airport).Eriol answered.
 
Meanwhile, Syaoran is hurrying across the road to meet them.
Sorry guys, I’m late because I overslept as I sleep quite late yesterday night, Syaoran said.
It’s all right Eriol replied.
As they are reaching Tomoyo’s, house, Rika, Naoko, Chiharu and Yamazaki spotted them. They approached them quickly.
Hi Sakura-Chan, Tomoyo-Chan, hi Li-Kun. All four said together.
Hi Hiragizawa-Kun, why didn’t you tell us that you are visiting?Yamazaki ask.
Sorry, Yamazaki-Kun, I forgot to mentioned it in the last letter. Eriol replied apologetic.
Hiragizawa-Kun has you found a place to stay yet. Naoko asked.
Erm not yet Eriol replied.
Well, if you have not you could stay over at my house my parents had already give me the permission if you ever come for a visit you could stay with us. Yamazaki said.
Thank you very much Eriol replied with sincerely.
We are going over to Tomoyo’s house for tea, want to join us? Sakura asked.
Sorry Sakura I would love to join in but I had to go for my piano lessons. Rika replied.
“Well, I got to get home now, because I promised my mum I would be home early today.” Naoko said to Sakura.
“Chiharu and I are going to the department stores to buy something.” Yamazaki said.
“Well then it’s all right.” Sakura said.
 
At Tomoyo’s house…
Tomoyo, Eriol, Sakura, Syaoran, Nakuru were sitting on the sofa in the living room. Suppi and Kerochan were in one of the corners eating tako balls (octopus balls). Tomoyo and Eriol are talking about school stuff, Syaoran had fallen asleep on one side of the sofa while Sakura and Nakuru is talking.
Sakura-Chan, why didn’t Touya and Yukito come with you today? Nakuru asked Sakura, as she felt boring for having no one to play with.
Well, my brother is working part-time today with Yukito-San at the fast food restaurant. Sakura answered with a big sweat drop. (Actually, Touya had stayed home in order to avoid Nakuru, as for Yukito he was keeping Touya accompany).
 
After a short period, there was a loud commotion coming from Suppi and Kerochan, all five of them looked over with a big sweat drop. 
“Why are you always fighting with me?” Kero ask Suppi loudly.
No! I did not you are the one who eat more of the octopus balls. How could you blame me? Suppi replied (trying hard not to shout)
Tomoyo after realizing what they were fighting about went into the kitchen and carry back two plates of octopus balls, labeling the plate with Suppi name on one and Kero on the other.
Yeah Tomoyo is the best! cheered Kero.
Thank you replied Suppi.
They all laugh aloud after both of them stopped fighting. (Typical Kero and Suppi, always fight about almost everything).
What happened next? 
Coming up soon
 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)