Chapter4
Meanwhile, Touya was thinking of a way to avoid Nakuru. Yukito shake his head in defeat, (he had spent the past hour trying to talk Touya out of avoiding Nakuru) when Sakura reaches home, she went upstairs immediately to put down KeroChan before she greet Yukito and Touya.
Hi Yukito-San, hi brother. Sakura greeted them cheerfully.
Hi Sakura-Chan replied Yukito.
So how is your day? Yukito asked.
Oh my day is fine, but Nakuru had been asking me about why Yukito-San and my brother was not at the airport earlier? Sakura replied.
And I told her a lie by saying you were working part-time with my brother. Sakura told Yukito.
 
But be careful, Yukito-San. She told me she might drop by for a visit in your school. Sakura told Yukito and her brother Touya.
 
When Eriol visit Tomoeda Elementary School, Nakuru went to Seiyuu High to visit Touya and Yukito. At first, Touya wanted to hide but Yukito manage to persuade him to stay by using ‘if Nakuru really want to find you, no matter where you hide she will still go after you’ as a reason to make him stay.
 
Long time no see Touya-Kun forward to hug him.
Hi Yukito-San. Nakuru said cheerfully.
Long time no see, Nakuru-San. Yukito replied politely. He nudges Touya to remind Touya to greet Nakuru as a manner.
Hi Nakuru, Long time no see. Touya said (monotone as usual)
 
After greeting the two of them, a crowd of students had gathered around Nakuru to greet her and ask her a lot of question about England as well as her recent happenings. Touya was glad of the crowd so that Nakuru could not be too near him. He quickly told Nakuru that he needed to get teacher something and excuse himself. Yukito followed him behind; as soon as they are out of earshot Touya breathe a sigh of relief. 
 
Remind me not to go near her. Touya told Yukito.
Touya Yukito shake his head
Meanwhile
Hiragizawa-Kun, Long time no sees. How have you been? One of the students asks among the crowd.
 
Friends and teachers also surround Eriol. Tomoyo was looking at Eriol when Sakura and Syaoran walk over to join her.
Tomoyo-Chan, have you told Eriol about how you feel about him yet? Sakura asked Tomoyo.
No I have not as I didn’t get the chance to. Tomoyo replied with a smile.
Just at this moment, Eriol gaze move across the room and meet Tomoyo. Tomoyo, despite her normal nature felt herself blushing. Eriol smiled at Syaoran, Sakura and Tomoyo. He then excuses himself from the others and joins Tomoyo, Sakura and Syaoran across the room.
 
Good Afternoon, Li-Kun, Sakura-San, Daidouji-San. Eriol greeted them politely.
Good Afternoon, Hiragizawa-Kun. Both Tomoyo and Syaoran greeted him.
Good Afternoon, Eriol-Kun. Sakura greeted him cheerfully.
Eriol-Kun, do you mind bringing Suppi to my house this evening. Sakura asked.
Well, Sakura-San I do not mind but why must you insist that I bring Suppi along? Eriol asked.
 
Sweat drop appeared, as Sakura tell Eriol the answer.
“It’s because KeroChan want to have a video-game competition with Suppi.” Sakura replied.
 
Later that day after school dismissal everyone walk towards Sakura house, Tomoyo and Eriol was at the back. As Tomoyo tried to tell Eriol her feelings about him, Eriol himself is trying to tell Tomoyo his feelings towards her too.
 
Hiragizawa-Kun I (Tomoyo begin)
Daidouji-San I (Eriol begin)
As both of them begin speaking at the same time, both try to let each other speak first. However, just before they could speak up. Yamazaki again appeared out of nowhere together with Chiharu. This cause another chance lost to tell their feelings to each other.
What are you all talking about? Chiharu asked Tomoyo and Eriol.
Both of them said in unison Nothing interesting then hung their head in embarrass
Yamazaki then say something about having secrets in the past might cause them to go the hell after they die [I make this up of course] which cause Chiharu to pulled him away from them. All of them looked over at Yamazaki with sweat drop. 
Well, they have lost another chance to tell their feelings. Do you think they will be able to tell their feelings to each other? Keep an eye out for the next chapter! 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)