Chapter6
After hearing what Sakura had said, Yue did not say anything. He just stared at somewhere far away, in his mind he kept thinking what Eriol might be hiding from them.
 
Meanwhile, outside on the tree the mystery boy was eyeing them. 
Soon, very soon you will know who am I. The mystery boy grinned.
With that, he disappeared into the dark again. [The mystery boy then headed back to his house] 
Over at Naoko house
I’m home. Kyoichi said as he stepped in to the house.
As soon as he stepped in, he went straight to his room. He shut the door and proceeds over to his desk.  They will never guess that I am actually Naoko cousin.Kyoichi smirked.
 
The next day
Good morning Minna Naoko piped up as soon as she seen Tomoyo, Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol coming towards her.
Could everyone come to my house today. I want to introduce my cousin who just came back a few days ago to everyone. I had already informed Yamazaki, Chiharu and Rika. Naoko asked with pleading eyes.
 
All right, we will come over. Sakura said cheerfully.
Thank you everyone. Naoko piped up with excitement. 
 
In the front porch of Naoko house
Sakura knocks on the door and waits for someone to answer the door. The door was answer by a boy around their age. He had a baby blue eye that seems to shine like ocean, with light hazel brown hair. 
 
Are you all Naoko’s friends? the boy asks.
Yeah and you are? Syaoran asked 
Oh, I am Kyoichi. Naoko’s cousin, I just came here a few days ago to visit them. He said as he had his eyes fixed on Eriol.
He moved away from the entrance to let them pass through. He went upstairs signaling Eriol to come with him. Eriol excused himself from everyone by using the excuse of using the washroom and followed Kyoichi to his room. As soon as they reach the room and blot the door, Eriol demanded to know what is he doing here.
 
Why are you here? What are you trying to do in Tomoeda? Eriol asked cautiously.
Oh I think you might know my real motive of coming here. In fact, you should know that I would followed you here then why did you choose to come back? Kyoichi said in a sarcastic tone.
 
If you want to deal with me alone, it’s fine. But do not ever harm the others, they are innocent they does not know anything about this. Eriol told Kyoichi warily.
Well, seem like you had already discovered that the mystery boy is me. You are always this clever, aren’t you? Kyoichi replied in a hissing whisper.
Before he opens the door and joins others downstairs in the hall. 
If you does not want me to hurt anyone then you better keep them a safe distance from me, especially your little lover. He added before he joins Naoko as she introduced him to her others friends.
 
Well I will let you guess what is going to happen in chapter 7 to Tomoyo. Keep a look out for it. This chapter might not be a good one as I was rather tired when I wrote this. So please forgive me if there is any mistakes, but please kindly point them out to me.
 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)