Chapter8
Well I would only say it once as I dread the words that are going to be out. Therefore, I hope all of you will listened carefully as I does not want to repeat it. Eriol stated in a tired voice.
 
I guess everyone here have already heard about the mystery boy who smashed Sakura’s bedroom window. As you can see I know that mystery boy; actually, I guess that Syaoran already had someone in mind that might be the mystery boy. Okay Li-Kun you are right. Kyoichi happens to be the mystery boy, I know this is hard for Sakura to accept but it is true. Kyoichi is the mystery boy, and I suspect he is the one who is responsible for Tomoyo’s disappearance.
 
Why did you say that Eriol-Kun? He is Naoko’s cousin I does not see any reason that he might be linked to Tomoyo’s disappearance. He might be the mystery boy but that does not means that he is responsible for Tomoyo’s disappearance.
 
Well I had my reasons for saying that. Although I hate to say it but Sakura-Chan, you do not know what he is capable for doing. He had a valid reason for doing something like this to Daidouji-San, especially when he knew that I loved her. Eriol said bitterly.
Hoe but what had this got to do with Kyoichi. Sakura asked.
That is what I am going to tell everyone now well, I think Naoko had already mentioned the fact that he just came back to Japan right? He used to lived in England he is actually one of my best friend before I came here and help you in the changing of the cards.
 
Hoe! Sakura was shocked to discover that.
But what has this got to do with Tomoyo’s disappearance? Kero said in an irritated tone of voice, as he is impatient to get back to the room and play his video game.
 
That is what I am getting to. He likes me very much in the past and it is not a liking as friends or brothers it is something more than that.
 
Love. The mystery boy loves Eriol. Yue interrupt the whole conversation (Geez I added in this part because he was too quiet.)
 
HOE Sakura was shocked. At this, everyone quiet down.
Eriol was slightly embarrassed at the word Love been mentioned. Yeah Yue is right, and this is the reason why he would do something like this to get back at me. Just because, I left him but he did not understand the fact that I like him but I does not love him.
 
At this Kyoichi appeared. All of them filed out of the house and chased him towards the school.
 
Let go of Tomoyo. Eriol tried to persuade Kyoichi 
No way she shall pay for what she did to me. She was the one that caused you to leave me and I won’t allow nor tolerate it. Kyoichi said as he let his tears flow.
I love you so much and this is what you did to me. Kyoichi said.Kyoichi I love you too but not as in that kind of love. I love you as a friend as a brother but not as a lover. The one I truly love is Tomoyo. Eriol reason with Kyoichi
 
This is when Kyoichi lose his balance and slipped a footing that cause him to fall off the tree. 
Windy! Sakura activates her wind card and save Kyoichi from falling hard on the ground.
 
Kyoichi was touched when he sees how Sakura help him so he decided to give up Eriol. He told them where Tomoyo is and disappeared without a trace. That night, he cried for what seems like eternity before all his tears dried up. Eriol had transfer back to Tomoeda Elementary School in order to be with Tomoyo. They are now an item.
 
Meanwhile, Kyoichi had decided to stay in Japan as his parents had decided to move back so he is also studying together with everyone. Although, he had given up on Eriol but he was still hoping that one-day Eriol might come back to him. With that, he sighed as he walked all the way to school.
 
Well, this is the end of my first card captor Sakura fan fiction. However, this is not the end of it, new series coming look out for it. (The new beginning). I shall continue from where I stopped here. Keep an eye out for it.
 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)