A/N: i know i'm not cut out for writing fics cause' my plot were not very well-done... however don't flame me... as this is my first try on writing a slam dunk fic. And Sakuragi is up and alive on the court again... recovered from his back injury. 

Disclaimer: slam dunk's not mine... i just used the characters.


Christmas eve for Shohoku members


christmas is round the corner and everyone is busy with buying presents for their friends and relatives... but what are the Shohoku basketball team players doing..

Sakuragi

*yawn* as he tried to figure out what presents to give to Haruko... (although Haruko likes that kitsune better)

Rukawa

*ZzzzZzzzz...* what else could he be doing.
he is defintely unaware that christmas is just round the corner since he is still snoring away.

Akagi family

Haruko was busily making up a feast to celebrate christmas in the kitchen... as her mind drift off to wonderland again.... (thinking of that Rukawa reaction as she handed him the present she had picked for him) 

[which i thought, he would not have any reaction at all]


Takenori (gori)

was once again focusing on none other than basketball... although they had lose the match in inter-high... he had already quit the team he still went back to watch them practised. 


Kogure

*writing up the details in his journal* he wrote as he think back the good time he had with Akagi, Sakuragi, Mitsui, Ryota and Rukawa... 


Mitsui

was at the basketball court as he dribbled the ball and shoot a three- point, this is when he noticed another presence. He turned around and notice that it was none other than the Kainan Dai three-point shooter Jin Soichiro. 

"What are you doing here when it's christmas eve?" Jin asked.
"Now that should be the question i asked you. I am here only because my parents are not in kanagawa, they set off for Kyoto last weekend to visit my sister there and they only intented to come back after christmas. Why am i telling you this anyway." Mitsui answered.

"Well... same reason as i have here, parents not here but in other places visiting my relatives. got left in Kanagawa due to Inter-high. "Jin answered back.

silence ... as they both decided to play one on one...

now let's take a look at Ryota

Ryota

*staring dreamily* at Ayako picture... 

*how i wish i could spend the christmas with you...*

Ayako

*sneeze* (.... is someone thinking about me? )

(went back into the task of decorating the christmas tree)


Anzai sensei
Ohohohoho...... (thinking of a way to train them better and intending to let them get into Inter-high again)

well... that's all ... never knew what they are thinking about... the above content might just fits in... so pls review ne! 


    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)