If only you knew

disclaimer: slam dunk not mine, i only use them

it was mid-afternoon, a raven hair boy was pretending to be absorbing in practicing his shooting skills. Despite the fact that the Rukawa's Bridgade is cheering for him, he still missed his shots subsequently. Although, this is something rare for him, he still did not even bother to take his time for aiming before shooting as he was staring intently at a particular red head across the court practicing his dunking skills.

"It's a wonder for someone to actually believed that the red head is a beginner in basketball" He thought to himself. He almost smile but he managed to caught himself in time.

"Dunk", another dunking sound rang through the court. Someone clapped at the entrance of the gym. Hearing the commotion, everyone turn and seen Sakuragi, the red head headed swiftly towards the entrance.

"Haruko-chan" Sakuragi said " did you see the dunk i did just now."

Haruko was about to say something, when another dunk is heard. It was none other than Rukawa Kaede, who create that commotion. Haruko suddenly changed into a dreamy mood, thus her eyes turn into heart shape.

"Kitsune!" Sakuragi mumbled and glare at him.

"D'aho" Rukawa mumbled. However inside his heart he felt terrible and pain. 'If only you knew...' he thought to himself, ' If only you knew how much it hurts me to see you going after that girl, if only you knew how much i love you.'

He forced himself to look away from them and went into the washroom to calm himself down. Luckily, he had master the skills of hiding his emotions from others.

A/N: so how does you guys think about this, i know i made alot of mistakes in it. do bear with me as i written this in lesson time, so not well-written. this might be continue if you guys review or i find any ideas to continue. do pardon my arupt ending though as first time writing RuHana fic ne!

~owari~

Glossory
Kitsune= fox
D'aho= idiot.

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)