A/n: this is an one-shot fic, yaoi/shonen-ai implications. warnings: OOC

Diaclaimer: no, i does not owns Slamdunk or any characters in it... otherwise i wouldn't be here writing random fics about it.


It was a sunny day, just like any other usual day in Kanagawa. However, a certain spiky hair teenager was loitering around Shohoku high. Certain girls pass by him , some throwing curious glances whereas some almost drools at the sight of him. 

"Oh gosh! he looks so handsome!" Girl A cooed.
"Oh my! he's looking at me" Girl B said.
"No! he's looking at me!" Girl A hissed.

'Oh... there he is! huh... isn't that the Rukawa's bridgade? what are they doing? Aa... i knew it! he must be flirting with them... such that they would drool all over him. hmff!' A certain redhead gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Hey Sakuragi! over here!" Sendoh Akira called out with a smile as he thought 'god! how good-looking could my hana-kun be...i wonder if he'll be taste like strawberry today. hm..m.. yummy!' 

"What are you smiling about, smiley!" Hanamichi tossed Sendoh an annoying look.

"Oh... nothing!" Sendoh answered as innocently as he could, still with his famous smile on.

however, instead of assuring Sakuragi... his smile almost cause Hanamichi to shudder and gave him a nervous breakdown. The smile did unnerved him, just by looking at it... gave hanamichi the thought of 'what sort of hentai things is he thinking about now! hope it's nothing drastical.' 

"So where are we heading to?" Hanamichi tried to change the subject.
"anxious, aren't you?" Sendoh smile as he near Hanamichi. 

A shiver was sent down hanamichi's spine as he answered "cut the crap, just tell me where are we heading to?" 

"That's for me to know, and you to find out." 

muttering something under his breath, he followed sendoh without paying any attention. Not looking where he's heading, he found himself in a place where he never thought he could be. 

"We're here!" Sendoh suddenly announced. 
"Eh... what are we doing down here? isn't this your house?" Hanamichi asked in a puzzled look. 

"Let's head inside! it's cold out here." 

Without warning, Hanamichi followed Sendoh into his house... before he knew it , sendoh's hand is already trailing the bare back of Hanamichi as if trying to take off hanamichi's clothes. 

Hanamichi tried to pry sendoh's hands off but found that he could not as he was cornered in one side of the house, he tried to tell sendoh to stop what he's doing but relented after Sendoh silence him with a hot sensation kiss that makes him loses his grip and allows his heart to rule his mind. 

with hands that work fast, Sendoh unbuckled his belt and took off his pants before preceeding to the task of removing those from hanamichi's. suceeding in the task of doing these, he baited hanamichi to the bed room and push hanamichi down . with Hanamichi beneath him, he surged hanamichi mouth as he thrust his tongue into hanamichi, afterwhich he kissed gently on the neck and trailed all the way down till he reached the groin. first kissing it, then he left love bites all over hanamichi. 

"Hana, call my name!" 
"Sen...Sen, no... Aki... Akira! Take me now!" Hanamichi groaned and moaned as he was swept off the feet by the estatic sensation. 

"oh... soon, my dear hana-kun!"  

"No... i can't take it, i'm gonna shoot!" 

"So... go ahead then!"  

"A...aaa... ar!" the semens shot of  Hanamichi filling Sendoh's hands.. using his tongue to licked off the semens on his hands he brushed his lips against Hana's lips once again. 

"happy birthday!" Sendoh smiled before wrapping his hands around his lovers waist and slipped into a deep sleep deciding that they would need to clean up later... no doubt that if he's caught in here by his parents he would need to do some explaining. However, that would come later. 

~owari~
date started : 06/11/03
date completed: 06/11/03

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)