Twisted fate

Chapter 1- what¡¯s happening to Ximen

F4 and shancai were at VS celebrating Lei¡¯s return from Japan, little did they know that they are in for a surprise.

¡°Eh¡­ Ximen, Ximen!¡± Meizhuo yelled into XM ear, causing XM to spill his drink

¡°What! MZ, I¡¯m not deaf. You know!¡± XM said as he glare at MZ

¡°Ximen, ni dao di zai xiang she me, I¡¯ve been calling you for ages.¡± MZ asked as he looked at him intently.
¡°Huh¡­ shi ma?¡± he shrug as he revert himself back to his daydreaming mode.

F3, look helplessly at one another as they knew that Ximen had been behaving like this ever since Xiao You left for Canada, the second time round.

Just then, Shancai was just hanging up her phone and suddenly exclaimed out in excitement.
Everyone turned to look at her, she mumbled a quick apology and said to the others.

¡°Xiao You is coming back! She will be reaching tomorrow morning at eight a.m.¡± 

at the name of Xiao You, Ximen snapped out of his daze mode.

¡®she¡¯s coming back, finally.¡¯ Ximen thought to himself.
He hide his excitement and happiness as he coolly excuse himself by saying that he¡¯s tired and wanted to head home early to sleep. As soon as he walk out of VS

¡°Since when XM picks up Lei¡¯s habit of sleeping 15 hours a day?¡± DMS asked.
MZ just shrug and shook his head. 

-At Ximen¡¯s room-

Ximen was sitting on his bed, glancing at his cell phone as he remembered the first time he had met Xiao You at Jing¡¯s Birthday party. Then his memory flashed to the time when he found her crying in the street and had brought her home to the balcony whereby he teaches her how to drink black coffee to how he teach Xiao You ex-boyfriend a lesson. And what Xiao You had done for him, the first time she came back from Canada to look for him.

A/N: i know it's abit short... but pls bear with me... cos' i think chapter 2 and 3 is going to be longer... and i wrote this within one period. plus i'm writing a play for my english class right now thus cutting down the time for my story.

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)