chapter 12 ¨C the day after!

The day after the party, F4 and SC were in the school cafeteria having their breakfast when XY shows up. 

¡°Hi guys!¡± she greeted as she flopped down in the seat next to Lei as she noticed that SC was trapped in between Lei and DMS. The gang greeted her back enthusiastically, with the exception of XM.

¡°OEI! XM.¡± MZ poked him in the ribs signaling for him to greet XY.
¡°What! Oh¡­ hi XY¡± XM said with no betraying emotion. XY nod to signal that she¡¯d heard him, she took a file out from her bag and started flipping through it. 

¡°what¡¯s that?¡± SC asked. 
¡°huh? What? Oh this! It¡¯s actually some documents.¡± She shifted in her seat as if she¡¯s trying to hide something . Just then, her cell phone rang.
 
¡°excuse me¡­¡± XY looked at SC apologetically. XY went out to the corridor to answer the phone, leaving SC and others staring blankly at one another.

¡°I wonders who¡¯s calling¡­ she¡¯d never been so secretive before, although a week ago she had been acting strange but not strange enough for her to be taking call outside our earshot.¡± SC spoke her thoughts.

¡°who knows!¡± Lei shrugged.


Outside the cafeteria¡­

¡°hello! This is Raine speaking, may I know who¡¯s this?¡± 
¡°Oh, how is my little princess doing?¡± 
¡°Huh¡­ just who is this? Quit playing games, I¡¯ve no time for that!¡± XY stressed as she looked at her watch.

¡°Wow! There¡¯s no need for you to threaten me, just turn around and walk towards the left exit and you¡¯ll see for yourself.¡± 

XY started walking towards the left exit, when she pushed open the door. She was struck awe, right in front of her is a beautiful brand new red Ferrari. A man stepped out of the car and held the door, XY squinted her eyes trying to see who the man is. 

¡°Jason! Is that you?¡± XY asked.
¡°Wow! Impressive! How did you guess? My wonderful princess.¡± Jason flashed his heart throbbing smile which seems to be able to melt everything that exists.

¡°HAHA¡­ enough of your silly jokes! Why didn¡¯t you tell me that you were coming back?¡± XY punched him playfully.
¡°Well¡­ I wanted to give you a surprise!¡± Jason joked.
¡°Well¡­ you sure did surprise me!¡± XY looked at him intently.

Both of them then headed back to the cafeteria, as soon as SC spotted XY back, she waved. However, she start to frown as she spotted Jason. 

¡°Who¡¯s he?¡± SC asked suspiciously. XY rolled her eyes immediately when she sensed SC over protective attitude acting up again.

¡°SC¡­ didn¡¯t I tell you before not to mess with my private life. In any case, you need not worry¡­ even if he¡¯s a playboy, he WILL NEVER get himself involved in me. Besides, I don¡¯t think that¡¯s possible either since he¡¯s my younger brother.¡± XY announced.

¡°Younger Brother?!!¡± everyone stared at her quizzically.

¡°Yes! His name is Jason¡± at the mention of his name, he stepped forward and bowed.
¡°Eh¡­ you don¡¯t have to bow in Taiwan¡­ you only do that in Japan or Korea.¡± XY nudge him.

¡°He just came back from Japan, so you can¡¯t really blame his response.¡± XY hastily explained the situation, ¡°oh yah¡­ here¡¯s something for you! Mom asked me to hand you this if you ever come to Taiwan before she left for Switzerland again this morning.¡±  XY said as she turned towards Jason. 

¡°Oh¡­ thanks! I need it real bad, you¡¯re my life saver.¡± Jason pretend to weep on XY shoulders.
¡°Hey! Cut that out! Enough jokes, it¡¯s time to get serious!¡± XY said sternly.

¡°Yes madam! Well¡­ I¡¯ll see you tonight then.¡± With that he trotted out of the cafeteria. 

¡°Oh¡­ I have something on now, so I¡¯ll have to go. She said as she picked up her bag and left in a hurry.
¡°Hey! Where¡¯re you going?¡± SC yelled out.
¡°Principal office!¡± XY called back on her way out. 
¡°Why are you going there?¡± SC had wanted to asked but XY was already out of earshot.

To be continued¡­. So what¡¯s XY doing and why is she going to the principal office? To find out¡­ in the next chapter 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)