chapter 4 ¨C meeting with Barbie~

Just as Xiao You was trying to figure out where she wants to have lunch at¡­ a shriek is heard followed by exaggerated thundered footsteps heading her way. The minute she looked up to find Barbie hovering all over her, she immediately regretted her decision.

¡°Raine, I missed you so much¡­ did you missed me? By the way, where¡¯s William?¡± Barbie asked as she scanned the room for TaiZi. That was when she notices F4 and Sancai standing behind Xiao You.

¡°Eh¡­ sorry, I didn¡¯t know we have guests.¡± She answered embarrass at her previous out burst. ¡°aren¡¯t you going to introduce us?¡± she nudge XY

¡°huh? Oh¡­ okay then, guys this is my cousin Barbie.¡± She told F4
¡°Barbie, these are my friends (from left) Shan Cai, DMS (SC bf), Hua Ze Lei, MeiZhuo and Ximen.¡± She told Barbie and went back into the process of deciding the places to have her lunch at.

¡°oh¡­ hi! It¡¯s nice to meet you guys.¡± Barbie acknowledge them before turning back to XY ¡°so where¡¯s William?¡± 

¡°he¡¯s taking a bath right now. When did you arrive? Didn¡¯t you told us that you are only coming back next week. ¡± XY answered not looking at her.

¡°well¡­ after all the shopping I¡¯ve been doing in New York and all the nagging from my mum, I¡¯ve decided to come back one week before hand. so what are you thinking about?¡± Barbie asked as soon as she finish her explanation.
¡°Where to have lunch? Why, do you have any good idea?¡± 
¡°Eh¡­ how about over at ¡®Royal Thai¡¯?¡± Barbie suggested.
¡°Huh? Oh ¡­ I¡¯m fine with anything. The problem is whether they can take it or not?¡± XY points to F4 and San Cai.
¡°so what does you guys wants to eat?¡± XY asked.

¡°anything is fine with me lahz¡­¡± SC answered.
¡°right? Guys¡± she looked over to F4 for agreement, DMS get a glare from SanCai stating clear ¡®you dare to say no, you¡¯ll get it from me!¡¯ look. The rest of F4 just nod and smile.

¡°okay, then we shall go over to Royal Thai for lunch then!¡± XY announced
¡°Barbie, you wanna come along with us?¡± XY asked
¡°Huh? Oh¡­ no, I¡¯m meeting Gao Xing later at Macdonald¡¯s. you guys go along yourselves.¡± She replied with a smile

¡°okay, then suit yourself. Come let¡¯s go!¡± XY motioned for the others to follow her. 

The minute she reaches the main door, her chauffeur greeted her.

¡°good afternoon, Xiao Jie. You need me to drive you over?¡± 

¡°Erm¡­ there¡¯s no need to do so. Anyway, the limo can¡¯t fits all of us so I think I¡¯ll just grab a ride from either one of them.¡± She point to F4. (F4 all came in their cars, well except for MZ who came here in XM car.)

moving towards where F4 parked their cars, they tried to debate over who should XY ride with. 

¡°DMS, why not you drive XY. I¡¯ll take Lei¡¯s car.¡± SC told DMS
¡°What! How can you ride in Lei¡¯s car, I¡¯ll drive you.¡± DMS argued
¡°DMS, your car is a two-seater how are you going to drive me and XY?¡± SC retorted
¡°Eh¡­ can you guys just drop this issues on who am I going to ride with! It¡¯s really all right, I don¡¯t really mind who is driving me there.¡± XY assured SC

¡°Why not, Lei drive MZ and XM drive XY?¡± DMS asked
¡°I¡¯m fine with it.¡± XY answered
¡°Lei, do you mind?¡± XY asked Lei
¡°I¡¯m fine with it, so long I get to eat.¡± Lei answered with a shrug.
¡°Lei, ni zhen de gen zhu yi yang , ni zhi dao mah? (do you know that you really resemble a pig?)¡± MZ comments
¡°Whatever, let¡¯s go! I¡¯m hungry.¡± Lei answered back.

At this moment, everyone laugh out loud. 

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)