chapter 9 ¨C forgive and forget!

The next few days pass by like a bizarre¡­ no one knew what to say in front of XY and SC, they were behaving like strangers. Every time SC tried to asked XY something¡­ XY would either stood up abruptly or excuse herself from the company. it¡¯s the same thing for them this morning.

¡°XY¡­ I have something to tell you¡­¡± SC trailed off when she noticed that XY was keeping herself busy by looking at her report for the presentation in class later.

¡°SC, I¡¯m sorry¡­ but I¡¯m busy right now!¡± XY said as she stood to leave the cafeteria¡­ but then she heard a commotion behind her.

¡°I had it¡­ no one is going to speak to my SC like this, she¡¯s going  to get herself a red tag!¡± DMS announced.

¡°Ah¡­ Si¡­ calm down, will you? She¡¯s just stressed up¡­ don¡¯t make things any harder for SC and XY, will you?¡± Lei told DMS.

¡°DMS, it¡¯s okay¡­ after all, I¡¯m the one who¡¯s at fault. I can¡¯t really blame her as she¡¯s just back from Canada but instead of helping her into blending with this new environment here in Ying De¡­ I¡¯m giving her pressure by demanding her to tell me everything that¡¯s happening to her.¡± SC said as she looked down upon her shoes.

¡®maybe it¡¯s time for me to explain things to them¡­¡¯ XY thought as she turned to faced them all.

¡°SC, I think it¡¯s time for you to know everything about me that¡¯s going on now.¡± XY braced herself as she took a deep breath. 

¡°Well¡­ it¡¯s like this. A lot of things have been happening around me since I¡¯ve been back, first of all when I arrived here last weekend¡­ since you guys were there to picked me up so I¡¯ve spend my day with you guys. And due to the time difference I missed out the party that have been organized by my other friends, that matter had always make me guilty. I was planning to spent that day with them when I blow up upon you. I admitted I was in the wrong of not telling you earlier, but then again¡­ I don¡¯t think I¡¯ve the need to tell you since it had nothing to do with you. SC, today I hoped to make it clear to you that although you¡¯re my friend  but you have no right to interfere in my private life as there¡¯s a lot about me which you have no idea of. Therefore, in order to proved myself to you and to ensure that you will not meddle with my life again¡­ I¡¯m inviting you to my house this weekend for a party, organize by others specially for me. It was going to be a surprise but I found out through the lips of Shashou. I truly hope you guys would be there as I felt the need to let you guys know everything about in case such incidents were to happen again. Though I have to tell you guys beforehand, after you guys have known everything about me¡­ my personality and attitude would have a dramatic change. Do not be surprise if that happens when you guys see me then.¡± XY said as she fished out the invitation card and handed it over to them as she strode out of the cafeteria. 

¡°XY¡­ I¡¯m sorry too. I shouldn¡¯t pressure you that much until you ¡­¡± SC said as she search for the correct word to fit in.
¡°exploded?¡± XY offered.
¡°yeah¡­¡± SC looked down nervously.
¡°so are we friends again?¡± 

¡°definitely, friends forever!¡± XY replied cheerfully. 
With that she bounced out of the cafeteria happily, SC was grateful that XY finally decided to speak to her once again. After all, hatred is not the best thing to exist between the two friends.

~fin~ to be continue¡­ in chapter 10 (LET THE PARTY BEGINS)

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)