Chapter 6
“All right… just what do you want? Crawford I bet you already know that I am having a relationship with Omi.” Nagi said patiently.
“I am sorry, Nagi.” Schuldich said apologetically.
“It is all right, he will find out one of these days too.” Nagi replied.

“Very well… I want you to break off with Omi. Do you hear me?” Crawford said sternly.
“I hear it all right… but I would not agree to this. I am truly in love with him, I had search for so long for him and now you are asking me to give it all up. I am sorry but this time around I am not going to heed your advice.” Nagi tried to reason with Crawford but it was in vain.

“I do not care! I do not want to hear about him anymore.” Crawford thundered.

With that, he stormed out of Nagi room… leaving Nagi staring at the departing image. Nagi sank to the bottom of his bed… he is trying his very best to keep his temper from flaring… finally he lose control of it and broke down. Schuldich had left earlier on together with the others and let him has a peace of his mind alone. Nagi finally could not stand it, as he ran out of the apartment and out into the streets ignoring the thunderstorm. He ran as fast as he could and as further as his leg takes him. Without knowing where he was running to, he arrived at the Weib apartment. 

“Ding Dong!” the doorbell rang waking everyone up.
“Who is it? Do you know what time is it now, it is past midnight.” Yohji grumbled as he went to get the door.
Once he opened the door, and see Nagi standing outside in a very embarrass state he regretted what he had just said and hurried him into the apartment.
Seeing Nagi arriving here in the middle of the night is something very new to the Weib, Ken went immediately into action by bringing a towel to Nagi in order to let him dry himself.

Omi however keep very quiet as his mind went through a chaotic situation as he tried to figure out why Nagi is drenched in the rain instead of resting at home. 
“Omi, I had something to tell you.” Nagi said. The dreading tone in Nagi speech cause Omi to turn his attention back to the reality his inner voice keep telling him that he knew what was coming.

“Come, let’s go to my room. Ken-Kun can you bring Nagi some hot drink please.” Omi announced.

Inside Omi room…

Omi was searching for something to let Nagi change into since both of their size is just nice. Finally decided on a plain white sweatshirt and a pair of track pants. Just then, Ken brought a cup of hot cocoa and set it down on one side of the tea table and excuses to let both of them had some private moment.

“Omi… I …” Nagi began but he was cut off by Omi sudden speech.
“Hush… I think I know what you are trying to tell me. Are you trying to tell me that Crawford had found out about us?” Omi asked.
“How did you know?” Nagi queried.
“My instinct tells me. Somehow, my six sense had always been accurate.” Omi answered. 
“So what are we going to do now?” Nagi asked seriously as he stared at Omi.
“We will decided later in the morning, I think it will be better for us to rest first. It has been a long day for both of us,” Omi answered as he secretly decided that he would not give Nagi up no matter what happens. He takes a look at his alarm clock it was half past two, he says a silent prayer and went to bed as soon as he notices that Nagi was already sleeping soundly right next to him.

Just what is going to occur next? Look out for chapter 7

    Source: geocities.com/sg/siwei87/fanfics

               ( geocities.com/sg/siwei87)                   ( geocities.com/sg)