Time for Friday
1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start
intercessory, gratitude, and surrendering anew to Spirit. Deep
breathing. As soon as O and Freddy B know I'm awake (change in
breathing pattern? stirring about?), they are in my face. Lovey
Freddy B wants cuddling; playful O, romping.
DH is usually up with the birds, an hour ahead of me. His quiet
time. He joins us in bed for cuddles -- and romping if he's
not running late. I get up and snap up the roller blind to let the
morning sun stream in. Yoga exercises. Breakfast. Coffee.
Saturday mornings: Aloha
Joe's Live Online Radio Show.
Sunday mornings: CBS
News Sunday Morning
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to
Yoga. Bid DH and
dog-kids good night. Quick prayer. Deep breathing. Adjust pillow
just right so my head is cradled and comfy. With full days and no
naps, I'm asleep almost as soon as my head hits the pillow.
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
Yoga regimen of 5
exercises, three times a day.
4. What routine do you wish you could get rid of?
Driving to and from
work. Deleting SPAM email.
5. What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is
missing if you don't do it some point within your day?
MUST DOs: BE with DH and dog-kids. Reading.
Writing. Listen to music.
"Life is a Gift."
only gift is a portion of thyself..."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
| what | archives