Rules & Guidelines
Welcome to my home page. You can find information about my classes and other helpful stuff.
Classroom Rules and Guidelines
- Respect others right to be heard. Listen and you will get your turn. The Golden Rule is Rule One here.
- Be in your assigned seat when the bell rings.
- Bring your materials to class every day. It will cost you a quarter to use one of my books.
- Each student gets one hall pass per quarter. Use it wisely. You must spend 5 minutes after school if you go beyond one pass.
- In accordance with school policy, there will be no eating, drinking, headphones, sleeping or bookbags in class.
- Late assignments are graded down 10% for each day late. After ten days, it becomes a zero.
- For each day of an EXCUSED absence the student will recieve a day to make up the work. YOU are responsible for getting work.
- Re-take tests wil be given for students who wish to improve their grade. The maximum credit for a retake is 75%.
- Final grade is based on a total point system composed of homework, quizzes, and tests. Final exam is 20% of semester grade.
- A notebook or looseleaf paper and a folder are required for this class.
- Grading scale is standard 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%.
- Do your own work. If caught copying, students will received a zero on that assignment. No exceptions.
- Books are expensive and in accordance to district policy students will pay replacement cost if book is lost or stolen.
- For exemptions, good citizenship means many things. Not being disruptive or argumentative, not consistently tardy, not trying to sleep, and bringing materials are some examples. You are responsible for clearing up questionable absences.
The grading system is total points. The total amount of points you accumulate is divided by the total points possible. Class participation and citizenship points are awarded by me. Extra credit is available at my discretion. If you have a project you would like to do for extra credit see me before you begin. Extra credit opportunities will NOT be available to students who have missing work.
|Below 60= F
I am in Room 200 most of the day. You can stop in before or after school to see me.
You can also call me or send me an e-mail. My phone number at school is (414)604-3100, voice mail extension 6191.
Click here to send me an email.