- 28/06/2002 not quite sure if anyone actually checks this site anymore, coz the lazy-ass alan hasnt bothered to fix the other 2 sites, you bint alan!
so, were not dead, just in post-tramatic-production-stress mode at the moment, the video is totally finished and we had a break for exams and stuff. video covers are kinda half done, i'm gonna try to put the personalised ones up soon so order your copy.
28/06/2002 pictures page recieved an update.
- 25/04/2002 If you ask yourself why, you have no place here. Friday is THE day. cover your ears and your eyes.
- 20/04/2002 some call him stupid, some call him brave. Clearly this boy is insane, but after all it's for the video.
Matt Cargill (sympathy for parents and the forth-coming TeamBlapse video-fame) jumped off the Oracle Shopping Centre bridge into the THAMES RIVER in Reading in front of a packed and rather busy (and slightly startled) crowd of random shoppers.
PROPS TO THE BOY.
needless to say, we celebrated in style by running off to the train station and consuming some well deserved fruit gum and lemonade. bizarre? well, it's for the video afterall......
to see footage of this video, you're gonna have to buy the video which should be out in the next 3 weeks. keep posted for updates
- 13/04/2002 watched the Sympathy For Parents video, by the Phelps, Matt C, and Matt W. GOOD EFFORT! buy it from them now, it'll will make a better present than paint.
- 11/04/2002 0800hrs Gremlins return with half edited video.....strange......what was that about not getting them wet or feeding them after midnight...??
- 10/04/2002 2300hrs - Gremlins raid the house, steal all footage and DV tapes.
- spent about 4 hours figuring out how to edit this stupid video, coz alan STOLE the programme off the internet and didnt have any instructions...in the words of Kenan and Kell... 'AWW! HERE GOES!'
- official taemblapse website launched.