St Cuthberts Edinburgh <BGSOUND src="//www.oocities.org/vonjon43/avemaria.mid" LOOP=INFINITE>
St Cuthberts Church,Edinburgh,Midlothian,
St Cuthbert's Church  -  and the North Loch .
Here is a delightful view looking across the North Loch  (now West Princes Street Gardens with its Victorian fountain) towards St Cuthbert's church (now near the junction of Lothian Road and the West End of Princes Street.)
The steep face of Edinburgh Castle rock is on the left of this picture.
The above engravings reproduced here with the kind permission of peter.stubbs@edinphoto.org.uk
Thomas Brunton, son of James Brunton and Susan Elder was baptised in this Church on 22 June 1827