Merry Meet and Welcome to my GeoGuestBook!

Yes! You can use HTML tags!

(Most recent entries added to the top)

I reserve the right to edit this guestbook for ęsthetic purposes (ie: adding HTML for effect, changing font style, fixing spelling errors, deleting *identical* multiple entries), but I absolutely WILL NOT CENSOR a single word you write, no m tter what you say.

Sad to say, someone wrote some code in his entry which auto-directed this page to a hate site. In the interest of free speech, I kept the text of his entry with a normal link to the site, but I erased the auto-redirect code so that this page would not dis ppear after one second.

12/11/00 06:21:32
Name:
The Impaler
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
How did you find this site?:
I was told about it

Comments:
I've still got you linked my site babe
08/13/00 17:09:28
Name:
skyediva
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
surfing

Comments:
Thank you for sharing such a magically intelligent site~ SkyeDiva~

03/25/00 15:04:29
Name:
Moon Shadow Dancer
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Geocities Pagans

Comments:
I really enjoyed your page! I have just started building my page and really found alot of the information on your page useful! My daughter and I have been studying Wicca for a few months now, and this page is an excellent starting point for anyone wonder ng what paganism is, and what it is not. Thank you for sharing!

12/01/99 23:43:08
Name:
Voice from the past...
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
)O(

Comments:
Looking in from the inside...... I do like your sight and may the Lord and Lady bless you in all you do. I apologize for using your guestbook as a forum, please do not hold that against me. I am greatly saddened by what I see around me and want other people to become aware. I have studied much and have travelled far on the Wiccan path, and one lesson I have learned that keeps presenting itself is beyond the wonderful spirituality of our way of wisdom lies a gift so immense that one cannot truly grasp the full meaning nor emotion of love given us by the God/dess to bestow upon us the use of magic. No I do not spell it with a 'k' because those of us who are not beginners know the difference. To get to the point, for us to receive such a gift out of love, for the Priest/ess of old to use it to benefit thier community, and now for some of the present practitioners to use this gift and CHARGE money for their services, This plays on our morality. If you charge for this, or for instruction, or for divination, ir horoscopes you are missing the point. How can we ever hope to achieve the goals of sharing our craft openly without repercusion, or teach our children to love and share when we capitolize on a gift so precious. That is taking something special, degrading it, and selling it off for less than it is worth. Please for the blessings you ask for and give, I ask you to just think about what tradition we will pass on to our children and others whom are initiated and what ethics will they follow?

11/18/99 03:20:31
Name:
Alex Turrey
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Yahoo

Comments:
I read your web sight and it was good but I viewed it as a little on the femenist side, though that may be because I have been a practicing Druid all my life and tend to have a bit of a masculine view on life other than that great sight. I never really go on line because I hate computers so much but I found it rather enjoyable. P.S. Write more on Druidism and not just Wicca. Wicca is the femine side of the old ways and a better understanding comes in combining the masculine and feminine beliefs.

08/28/99 01:34:36
Name:
FourMagick
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Webring

Comments:
Merry Meet, I have truly enjoyed my stay at your site. It is quite lovely and filled with some great info. Thank you for pleasant journey. Brightest Blessings****Walk in Beauty

08/20/99 04:10:45
Name:
WyndRose
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
surfing

Comments:
Your site is very well put together and contains a wealth of information.I enjoyed it very much! Brightest Blessings, WyndRose

07/08/99 02:54:52
Name:
W. L. Martin
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me

Comments:

06/11/99 16:30:23
Name:
Bev
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
browsing for info.

Comments:
I started my jorney into the craft about 3 months ago and I am absolutely fascinated with everything that I have learned. The craft is a beautiful and wonderous religion and I am glad to be able to consided myself a "true witch" Thank you, Bev

05/06/99 21:13:26
Name:
Me
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Word of Mouth

Comments:
Informative Cool Keep the Free Speech Going If there is ever any more information available please send it

03/17/99 23:30:23
Name:
Shelly
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Nice

Comments:
Love the music and very useful info.

03/17/99 20:08:06
Name:
THE IMPALER
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
witches love me

Comments:
this site is still the BOMB

03/11/99 18:14:24
Name:
The Impaler
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
the owner of the site!

Comments:
Hi Babe, I'm still holding a place for you in my harem :-)

03/10/99 16:41:43
Name:
brenda fletcher
My Email:
Email Me
from old hippie page

Comments:
i have searching for years for a "religion" knowing within my heart that the basic belief i wanted was in the earth. i am trying to find out about wicca and reading info. thank you for your enlighting info.

03/09/99 01:50:38
Name:
Bernard W. Joseph
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
known about it for a long time

Comments:
Wonder if you have read any of Miranda Green or Barry Cunliffe?

02/01/99 02:36:24
Name:
Steve Coslett (BlueCat)
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
referrer

Comments:
I found your site by backtracking a visitor from my site. I like your site, it has lots of great stuff. I would like to put a link to you on my links page. I always ask persmission first. Steve

01/01/99 01:38:03
Name:
Bedlam
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
wandering

Comments:
"There is no sin except stupidity." Oscar Wilde

12/19/98 22:32:08
Name:
Ivy
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
another guestbook

Comments:
Hello there...I'm looking to start a pagan/wiccan network and would like to begin by adding some links to my page...if you are interested...send me an e-mail with your url in it and I'll get you linked!! Site looks wonderful...can't wait for your approva on me adding a link from my page to yours!!!!

12/08/98 01:15:26
Name:
Jeremy
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
through adds ontop of a different page

Comments:
I really liked your page, and I am of the wiccan faith myself,you can go to my page if you want, but it has nothing to do with relegion, and isn't finished yet.

10/26/98 11:19:12
Name: Bad Bunny My URL: Visit Me
My Email: Email Me

Comments:
Cool page Thanks for letting me sign your guestbook

10/24/98 17:38:29
Name:
THE IMPALER
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
It's linked to mine

Comments:
I still love the witches!!!!!!!!!!

08/21/98 17:31:47
Name:
Firewynd of Dragon Song
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
From the page designer herself! : )

Comments:
Very well done page. The text written here was very well composed. I plan to make trips back to this page many a times to see what is new! I am know I will not be disappointed! Merrily Part and Blassed Be on all your journeys! Love and Light to you and yo rs! )O(

07/15/98 21:00:38
Name:
Monique White
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
on a search

Comments:
It is a very nice site and I liked it . Definately worth coming back to .

06/23/98 14:51:06
Name:
Cranky Angel
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
You signed my book

Comments:
Thank you so much for your positive remarks about my Spiritual Odessey page and for inviting me to visit your site. This is a beautiful place, so informative and beautifully designed!!!

06/08/98 04:29:40
Name:
Makani Paina
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
your link

Comments:
I followed your link back from my guestbook at Whitch Way. Beautiful site! I can't wait to see what you do with all that extra space Geocities just gave us! E ho'omaika'i i kea la'a kea me ke aloha mau loa (Blessings of sacred light and everlasting lov )~ Makani Paina

05/17/98 18:25:17
Name:
Anderomeda
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
The Witches of ICQ Webring

Comments:
MM!
You have a really great site here! I can see why you were a featured page, big time! I can tell you put alot of work into this site. Please keep up the good work. I will be back often.
Sweetest of Blessings
Anderomeda

05/15/98 18:37:41
Name:
Teresa Phillips
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Lycos search

Comments:
I really like it

05/14/98 17:12:39
Name:
Thunder WhitePanther
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Just browsed around the comunity. =]

Comments:
THis is a wonderful site! Lots of good information, all beatifully and concisely presented. Nice work! Keep it up!

04/30/98 17:48:07
Name:
Morgaine
My URL:
Visit Me
Just appeared

Comments:
I like your um... essay? on superstitions. I myself am lefthanded and am happy to know why people used to look down on it. I also enjoyed the other sites yours is linked to.Thanks Morgaine

04/22/98 02:54:28
Name:
Hamingjur
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
GeoPagan Ring

Comments:
I found your site to be very informative. Keep up the good work. Please visit my site...

04/13/98 01:50:21
Name:
Michelle
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Link

Comments:
Hello, I was wanting to email you but can't find your address, could you please write me back? BB, Michelle

04/07/98 16:24:53
Name:
tufts
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
luck?

Comments:
i do not know yet!

04/07/98 00:33:59
Name:
Christopher Blackwell
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
webring

Comments:
Liked your explanation of the mistranslation of Hebrew in the King James' Bible. One of the most complete that I have seen so far. Blessed Be.

04/05/98 21:27:54
Name:
dustin s langley
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
from geocities search

Comments:

04/05/98 06:17:12
Name:
Calysta
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Geocities Search

Comments:
Your site is absolutely splendid both in format and in content. Your articles on History and Superstition were quite well done. You expressed yourself with the perfect balance of emotion and fact without sounding preachy or bitchy. Nahl tahs

04/03/98 21:52:54
Name:
Randi
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
geocities

Comments:
Great page. Tons of info, and it's organized nicely

03/30/98 19:17:47
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Geocities

Comments:
I always enjoy reading or talking to people who take their faith seriously, whatever that might be. I agree with another commentor, however, that there are some factual errors. You seem to be able to find some excuse to blame men for almost everything a d to find some obscure way of doing it. Friday is unlucky because it is Freya's day? No, it is unlikely because it is the day Jesus was crucifed. That is pretty basic. Also, the reason we cannot seem to get along is that we have such differring views and we hold them as so important. I am curious to know if you really believe these things you say as "fact" or as "mythology". Is God a woman/female in the same way that

03/30/98 19:02:01
Name:
Sylvan (Joe G)
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
throu a serch

Comments:
I just started on my web site I hope It turns out as good as yours !!!!!!!! I have been a wiccan since I was 14 and am curently taking classes at the Eye of theCat in Long beach. I just got my black cord and will be initiated at the end of theis year Bles ed be.

03/29/98 12:15:56
Name:
Thomas Wieczorek
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
by a link on the Geocities HP

Comments:
Sorry about the joke about finding the site... ho,ho

03/29/98 12:13:03
Name:
Thomas Wieczorek
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
very interesting

Comments:
I found your site very informative but there were a few minor things that are erroneous: 1. The spelling of the used synonym for god/goddess is spelt 'deity' and NOT 'diety' as it derives from the Latin word 'deus' - god 2. You can't say that 'ch' is spelt with a 'k' in Hebrew. Correctly you should say that 'ch' or 'kh' are transcriptions or the Hebrew letter 'kaph'. 3. The political left and right very probably do not have these names for your reasons; instead they are called this way because those are the sides the parties tend to sit on. Also, political left doesn't mean liberalism. It indicates a communist party policy in the most extreme form wanting a complete fusion of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie. This ideal is founded on Marxist materialistic dialectics. It is an insult towards right wing politics to call them conrtoversial. Rightists just support traditional social values. The extreme form of this is Fascism. I hope you will implement these minor corrections. Thomas Wieczorek

03/25/98 20:58:14
Name:
Undun
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
a link on a geocities page

Comments:
i have a couple friends that are pagan and it's cool how they have an open mind about almost everything! i wish more people were like that. although i personally am not pagan, and am catholic, i like hanging out with people like that. please continue te ling the truths to more people!!

03/23/98 19:40:07
Name:
Lennox Macbeth
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
geosearch

Comments:
Wonderful site! This is a very good site for information, and it has such a pleasant atmosphere. Keep up the good work. Peace, Calm and Bright Blessings! *^_^*

03/23/98 16:31:55
Name:
Willow
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
showed up in my B.O.S.

Comments:
I love your page!!!! You are so right - the religions of this world need to learn that none is greater than the other. I was Catholic for a most of my life, but I personally find my strength and power in Paganism and witchcraft. Tell me - do you believe in the great god Men'al?

03/23/98 07:21:35
Name:
ShadoKnight
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Link from Geocities

Comments:
Thank you for putting such an incredible and engaging site on the Net. We are indeed the Other People! Keep up the good work!

03/22/98 22:35:23
Name:
Trisha
My URL:
Visit Me
Joey gave it to me =)

Comments:
very informative, answered a lot of questions

03/16/98 14:12:42
Name:
fatherofagdss
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
just surfing

Comments:
Merry Meet I truly loved this page. I was wondering if I could put a link on my page to this page. Thank you in advance Blessed be.

03/12/98 14:37:40
Name:
fatherofagdss
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Through the neighborhood listing

Comments:
Greetings Thank you so much for the web page. I am currently studying Wicca. In my heart, I am Wiccan. The more I find out about it, the more I am sure this is the right choice. Once again thank you Blessed be fatherofagdss

03/08/98 09:09:06
Name:
Simon
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
On a Geocities Jars of Clay site. :)

Comments:
That "John Farson"'s signature on the guestbook sends me to an anti-gay site (pretty sure that's the one. Those meta tags can getcha), but other than that I enjoyed your page. One question though, on the first page there is a graphic (Why can't we all j st get along?) with several religious symbols, but what is that bottom one? It looks so familiar, but I can't put a name to it. Could you enlighten me so I don't go mad trying to figure it out?

03/08/98 06:22:58
Name:
cygne
My Email:
Email Me

Comments:
Just wanted to let you know, I cannot look at your guestbook, which I would like to do. I keep on being transfered to an Anit-Gay site. Are you aware of this? Please write me to let me know ...

03/08/98 06:16:43
Name:
cygne
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
web ring

Comments:
Very good site. This sound open some minds (I'm sure that's what you had in mind). I am a learning Druid Priestess and greatly appriciate all that's on here. Kind of re-inforced a lot of stuff. Thanks. Blessed Be ...

03/08/98 02:17:09
Name:
John Farson
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me

Comments:
http://www.godhatesfags.com

03/07/98 15:21:22
Name:
Christine
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
just looking around

Comments:
MM!!! I relly enjoyed your site, I plan on telling (more) than a few friends to come and check it out...Keep up the good work! Farewell and Blessed Be...

03/06/98 06:30:52
Name:
Chris
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
www.webring.org

Comments:
I like your page... It is very informative. I like the way it talks about the myths of Paganism, and what fear has branded us with. I agree Fear controls knowledge. People fear what they don't understand. I once told someone I worked with that if you actu lly sat down with someone Pagan you would see they are not evil. She said, "Sure, because they brain-wash you." Well, Gota go do the rinse cycle *LOL* By the way, I want to put you page as a link on mine... I think it would help some people out that come n to WBS chat... Do you mind? Talk at ya later!! Blessed be... and Merry Part... Christof De Tuatha

03/02/98 21:56:01
Name:
Jesse
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Been Blocked Ring

Comments:
Merry Meet! I am just here to review your site for the ring, this is a truly great site. Thank you for chosing to join us. I am thinking of adding an ethics section to my site and so I found yours quite interesting.

Please accept this gift from Freedom and I, you may take her and place her anywhere in your site to help ward off negativity.

Brightest Blessings...
Jesse

03/01/98 05:50:15
Name:
The DarkMuse
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Referred by friend

Comments:
Born of Blood, Conceived in Lust, There is no Faith, Nor be there Trust. Eight Words also my Rede fulfill: An I wish It, Ye do my Will. What Ye Send forth Empowers Thee, so Never Mind the Rule of Three. Follow This is Mind and Soul, For I am what Your F ture Holds.
1995, The Dark Muse muse@nywebworks.com
Incidentally, you might want to put in a statement about Aleister Crowley DCLXVI on your glossary page, since it comes directly from his book "Magick In Theory And Practice".

03/01/98 04:01:15
Name:
Stan Shafir
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me

Comments:
Dear friend,
If you still trying pesuade anyone that God is a male or a female, please read the Bible.
Why can't we all get along? Can light and darkness get along?
God bless you.

02/28/98 09:45:54
Name:
Alex
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Geocites neighbourhood search

Comments:
Just had a very quick look at the main pages...Great Stuff!!! My attemps pale into ignificance! Any chance that I may be able to beg borrow or otherwise (legally) acquire some of your graphics? My main problem is no computer of my own, so I get very little time on line to do much.

02/25/98 23:54:21
Name:
Earthen Park
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Very confusing

Comments:
I found this site very confusing, and hard to understand.

02/24/98 19:33:49
Name:
Kelly Holmes
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Value of Families

Comments:
Nice web site...keep up the good work!

02/23/98 18:36:22
Name:
CuteBug
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
You told me to come here!!!

Comments:
Great page! Love it. You should go visit my husband's page...it sits at http://nywebworks.com/~muse
Take care, talk to you soon. --Bug

02/23/98 16:43:59
Name:
Talene
My URL:
Visit Me
My Email:
Email Me
Through a friend. :)

Comments:
I'm going to have to bookmark this page. I really like what you've done here. :)

My Home Page Visit Athens/Forum Explore GeoCities Get your own free homepage