HISTORY OF KLANG HIGH SCHOOL
- Klang High School, as one of the best and well-known schools in
- Klang Valley was formed on the 14th of January 1928. Mr. S.C.E. Singam was the first principal of the school with 62 students. At that time, it was known as 'THE TEMPORARY ENGLISH SCHOOL'.
- On the 20th of March 1930, the main block of the school was officiated by the Sultan of Selangor. Then in 1936 the first batch of Klang High School students sat for the 'Cambridge School Certificate' examination. In order to cope with the increased number of students, several blocks were built:-
Last Updated : 10th September 1997