- HOME -
David Enrich (Director) - email@example.com
Matt Grossmann (Deputy Director) - firstname.lastname@example.org
742 North Amherst Avenue
Claremont, California 91711
Citizens for True Democracy Press Releases
- GOP Electors Feel the Heat after Gore Concession, December 14, 2000.
- Republican Elector Under Pressure to Switch Votes, December 11, 2000.
- Support for Abolishing the Electoral College Continues to Grow, November 11, 2000.
- Grassroots Effort Pressures Electors to Change Votes; Lobbies Congress to Abolish Electoral College, November 8, 2000.
- 2000 Presidential Campaign Showcases Electoral College Problems, October 23, 2000.
- REPORT: Government Overstates Growth in Voter Registration, January 20, 2000.
Articles Featuring CTD's Campaign
- MSNBC.com, "Electors Choose President Monday."
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "Electors Report Flood of Email from Both Camps..."
- Los Angeles Times, "Agitators Probe for Defectors Among Electors."
- Wall Street Journal, "Republican Electors Begin To Get Mail Requests to Consider Gore."
- L.A. Times, "College Try."
- Salon.com, "Spamming the Electoral College."
- Slate, "Faithless Elector Watch."
- Wall Street Journal, "GOP Electors Feel Heat, And It Annoys Them."
- Washington Post, "A Quixotic Effort to Rally the 'Faithless'?"
- CNS News, "Presidential Electors Being Pressured to Abandon Bush."
- Wall Street Journal, "Some Die-Hard Democrats Try To Sway GOP Electors for Gore."
- World Net Daily, "Electoral College An Endangered Species?"
- Indianapolis Star, "Faithful Electors Are Being Courted."
- Santa Fe New Mexican, "Deadlock adds fuel to Electoral College debate."
- Orlando Sentinel, "Loyal Bush Electors Say They Won't Vote for Gore."
- Contra Costa Times, "Protestors to Electors: Vote Gore."
- Boulder Daily Camera, "Web Site Urges Electors to Back Gore, Seeks Reform."
- World Net Daily, "Electors Targeted."
- New York Post, "Fla. Pols Ready Now to Elect Electors."
- Times of London, "Now Bush goes to court to stop Gore victory."
- St. Petersburg Times, "Republican electors are urged to switch."
- San Diego Union-Tribune, "Analysts say chances slight of Electoral College rebels."
- Foxnews.com, "Electors Pressured to Switch."
Other Articles of Interest
- New York Daily News, "Bush Set to Fight an Electoral College Loss" (November 1, 2000).
(Bush campaign says it will "pressure" electors and will launch a pro-"democracy" ad campaign if Bush wins popular vote but loses electoral vote.)
- The Nation, "Wanted: Three Electors" (December 25, 2000).
(Discusses how this campaign will sow the seeds for abolition of the electoral college.)
- Wall Street Journal, "Some Electors Are Being Coy About How They Will Vote" (November 13, 2000).
(Gives examples of electors that may change their votes.)
Radio and TV Appearances
- WBCQ Radio (New York w/ national shortwave broadcast) - The Right Perspective, Friday, December 15, 10:30 p.m. EST
- WCCO Radio (Minnesota CBS affiliate) - Susie Jones Show, Thursday, December 14, 11:00 p.m. Central
- MSNBC Cable Network (national), Thursday, December 14, 5:00 p.m. EST (& hourly)
- KDKA Talk Radio (Pittsburgh), Wednesday, December 13, 5:00 p.m. EST
- WPXI-TV (NBC affiliate - Pittsburgh), Wednesday, December 13, 10:30 a.m. EST
- WESH-TV (NBC affiliate - Orlando, Floriday), Tuesday, December 12, 6 p.m. EST
- Bloomberg Radio Network (New York/national), Monday, December 11, 9 a.m. EST (?)
- KABC Talk Radio (Los Angeles), Wednesday, December 6, 12 a.m. Pacific
- CNN.com live chat Tuesday, December 5, 3:30 p.m. EST
- WESH-TV (NBC affiliate - Orlando, Florida), Monday, December 4, 11 p.m. EST
- CNN (national) - CNN & Time, Sunday, December 3, 9 p.m. & 12 a.m. EST
- WSFD Clear Channel radio (Detroit-Toledo-Cleveland), Thursday, November 30
- Fox News Network (national & local affiliates) - Fox Report, Wednesday, November 29
- KFWB radio news (Los Angeles), Wednesday, November 29, 9:30 a.m. Pacific
- WMNF radio news (Tampa, Florida), Tuesday, November 28
- WVKK radio (Erie, Pennsylvania) - The Jeff Johns Show, Tuesday, November 28, 3 p.m. EST
- Fox News Network (national & local affiliates), Tuesday, November 21, 7:30 p.m. EST
- KABC radio (Los Angeles) - The Al Rantel Show, Tuesday, November 21
- MSNBC Cable Network (national), Friday, November 17, 2:45 p.m. EST
- WNUR radio (Chicago), Saturday, November 11, 10 a.m. EST
- KUCI radio (Orange County, CA) - All Sides Now, Friday, November 10
- Voice of America radio news, Friday, November 10
- WICC radio news (New York City/Connecticut), Friday, November 10
- WEVD radio (New York City) - Alan Colmes Show: Debate with Howard Phillips, Thursday, November 9
- WICC radio (New York City/Connecticut) - Jim Buchanan show, Thursday, November 9
- Voice of America - Freund Report, Wednesday, November 8
- WCCO radio (Minnesota CBS affiliate) - Al Malmberg Show, Wednesday, November 8
- Voice of America - Freund Report, Wednesday, November 1
- KSPC radio (Los Angeles) - Monday Night Live, Monday, October 30
- Voice of America radio - Talk To America, Wednesday, October 26