Here you'll find a collection of my stories involving my version of the sleepy fantasy. You won't find any explicit sex, or breathless descriptions of normally hidden body parts. I tend to write stories on the PG-13 level.
If you like superheroine sleepy fantasies too, please consider getting a membership in the site of my friend SuperBecca. I don't do commercials, and she didn't pay me to say this, but she's really a fantastic person, as well as a beautiful and gifted actress and model. She does chloro and other knock-out scenes as well as anyone. If you're into ropes and stuff (I'm not), she does a lot of that too. She does absolutely no nudity or explicit content.
Also, Becca has a new sleepy-only clip site at NicheClips. Again, this isn't a commercial, and I'm not being paid to say this, but she really could use your help.
1/22/08: Chapter 12 of The Game is ready. This should be the second-to-last chapter. In it, trouble strikes.
9/5/07: Another new chapter in The Game, where a friendly poker game get out of hand. Other things get out of hand as well...
9/17/06: New story Vixey Fox in Cuckoo for Joe. The idea was suggested by an online friend. Thanks!
Also, I don't have a link page, but you can check out my sleepy page at del.icio.us to see some of the links I've collected over time. (It's not complete yet, but what on the internet ever is?) I'm transferring my bookmarks over there. I have fairly eclectic interests, but you're also welcome to check out my main del.icio.us page if you want. (You can make me your friend too.)
Finally, I am occasionally on yahoo's instant messenger as
dpsleepy. Feel free to give me a ping if you see me.
All my work here carries a Creative Commons license. You are free to create non-commercial derivative works as you wish, but if you can, I'd like to hear from you. (I promise that I don't bite or harvest e-mail addresses.)
I have nothing in particular against deriving from my stories to do commercial works. If you want to do that, though, please write me so that we can work out the details.
The Caroline Series
These stories involve a fictional woman named Caroline who gets a big charge out of playing dead for her husband.
- Caroline: A ride home after a party is more exciting than it has any right to be... (5/16/2001)
- Caroline at the Beach: Caroline pretends drown and be "rescued." (8/22/2001)
- Caroline and Friends: Wait till you meet Kelly. (1/11/2002)
- Camp Caroline:A weekend away in the woods for Caroline and friends. (2/13/2004)
- The Game: Caroline helps the Sigma Sigma Gamma girls carry on a tradition. (1/27/2005 - updated 12/21/2006) Author Notes
Sigma Sigma Gamma Series
The story Waves was not really meant to have a sequel, but you know how these horror stories are...
- Waves: They ripple, you know. (Note: This is quite a bit more violent than the other stories.) (5/1/2002)
- The Game: Caroline helps the Sigma Sigma Gamma girls carry on a tradition. (1/27/2004 - last updated 2/24/2007) Author Notes
- Consecration: Will the priest and priestess be bound together forever, or will they perish in the attempt? (5/17/2001)
- Love's Vapors: Self-chloroform without the nasty smell or side-effects. It is fantasy, after all. (10/15/2002)
- Follow Instructions: A wife performs an elaborate set of hypnosis, knock-out and death scenes for her husband, while their kids are away. (7/22/2003)
- My Snow White: A twisted retelling of one of my favorite stories. (9/24/2004) Author Notes
- Sense of Style: Wouldn't you just love to be a vampire, for just a little while? (8/1/2005)Author Notes
- "Microdot", a spy tale involving Evangeline von Winter is over at her site in the story section.
- Vixie Fox in Cuckoo for Joe: Something else completely different, a cartoon fox is good at boxing.
Other Places to Find Me
- On facebook as "dp sleepy".
- My Deviant Art Page
- My photomanip galleries
- My YouTube stuff (I don't put anything new there because of my difficulties with their administration, but my favorites are still active. Well, sort of.)
- My sleepy del.icio.us links
- MySpace (Not much there yet, but you can make me your friend, or send me a suggestion with what I should do there.)
- And you can always e-mail me. If you catch me on Yahoo IM, I'm dpsleepy.
My Photo-ManipulationsI have galleries at PhotoBucket and at DeviantArt. If you have any comments on anything you find here, please e-mail me. I will not sell, spam, or otherwise abuse your e-mail address, and I respect your privacy.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.