Main page:

Nov 1st the U-21 team had an incridible game against Norvan. The won 4-0 after the solid defence didn't allow the rivals to open the Hawks net. Goals were scored by Rambod (2), and Meysam (2) who came from his suspension
Houman Shahmar was picked the man of the match.....

The mens won 2-0 because the other didn't show up...

Nov 7th, the U-21 hawks tied Westside Rino 1-1. After leading for 80 minutes, an unfortunate goal was scored. On the 89th minute Peyman missed an open net living the score 1-1.
The goal of this game was scored by Meysam S. from a free kick shot.

The Hawks mens team lost 1-3 to Meloroma on
Nov7th. Despite many chances Hawks had, they were not able to put a good show on the score board. The mens team is seated 6th with 13 points.

Both the Games were cancelled on
Nov the 13th due to rain. The games will be posted later on .

Hawks U-21 team had a very dissapointing game against metro ford on
Nov21.They lost 0-5. Farid Najafi broke his nose in this game.
The mens team beat WestSide Rangers 2-1 in the dying minutes of the match.. Goals were scored by Mahmad and Babak.  The traffic was flowing towards Westsides net for the second half. (game available on Film)

The u-21 faced ten mens on
November 28th against Club Ireland. They won 8-2 despite the number of goals missed. The Hawks defence made minor mistakes resulting in 2 goals. Goals were scored by Meysam (3), Babak, Robby, Tariq, and Mahmad (2)
In week 10 of the mens metro league the mens team beat Lobbans 5-2 moving up to 3rd spot. Keep in mind Greek Olympics has two extra games. Goals were scored by Meysam, Babak (2), Tariq, Mahmad, and Ali Aghai.

On December
4th,5th 1999 both the games were postponed. Games will  be continued next year.

With no preparation for the new year, Hawks F.C mens team had an unexpecting  match against greek Olympic rivals on the
6th of Jan 2000 .The unorganized defence led toTwo early goals scored by the Greeks. The Hawks did not have the enthusiasm to win this game, unlike the Greeks who really wanted to win. In the second half the hawks tried to come back after a goal scored by Tarek Yassin, but an unfortunate free kick opened the persian net minutes later. A misunderstanding by the Hawks keeper and the Defence wall made the whole team give up. After that no major threats came near the greek nets and the game ended 3-1 for Greek Olympic






YEAR 2000