Les Pins A3
Bvd G. Apollinaire Les Semboules
Tel: 04 93 34 83 89 / 06 27 15 56 84
(web site under construction)
|EDUCATION & TRAINEESHIPS|
|Sep 1999 – Feb 2004||University College , Cork, Ireland
B.A Economics & Geography
|1988 – 1994||De La Salle College, Macroom,
Leaving Certificate (Honours) Accounting (B2), Business Org. (C2), Mathematics (C3), English (C3), Agricultural Economics (B2), Geography (C2).
|Sep 1999 – Feb 2004||Business Analyst Software
Voluntary Health Insurance, VHI House, Dublin, Ireland
• Responsible for implementing a new document output management system:
I developed numerous print form templates for output in excess of 1 million docs/year.
• Allocated to the Software Development Helpdesk, I gained valuable overall systems knowledge.
• Contributed to key projects (Oracle) such as Healthsteps/Euro Helpdesk.
• Responsible for promoting use of in-house I.T forum/bulletin board Administered and gave workshops on its use to all Software staff.
|Oct 1998 – Sep 1999||Reservation Staff - Airport Shuttle
Office management duties as well as professional transport/chauffeur service for clients to and from Paris’ main airports, Charles de Gaulle and Orly
|Sep 1997 – Oct 1998||Customer Service/Member Administration
Voluntary Health Insurance, Cork
Responsible for processing incoming daily application forms, and addressing
detailed queries on customer and group policies.
|Adobe and document output management
print tools: Quest, Central, Designer and XML/XSL
Oracle aids: TOAD, Metalink, Orafaq.
Oracle training course with Beckinridge: SQL, PL/SQL, Forms Designer 4.5 and Reports Designer 2.5.
|Hobbies/Interests : Soccer, running,
walking, travelling and reading.
Roles & Awards :
• Awarded Customer Service Quality Award, Feb. ‘03, for Best monthly Customer Service suggestions
• Member of Software Development “Values” committee, responsible for establishing Values and culture in VHI Software Development dept.
• ‘Secretary’ of the VHI Sports and Social Committee which involved co-ordinating the activities of nearly 1000 members on a weekly basis. AGM, and numerous events & tournaments .
• ‘Qualified’ in Ireland as Under-Age football coach.
|English Mother tongue||French Fluent|
This site was exclusively done using Dreamweaver MX.
Use was made of layers, timelines and tables.
If I get round to it, I'll stick a tutorial up some time.
Next is the same site, but in Flash.
Ps Must fix some of the tables and text alignment when I get some free time this weekend!!!!
Comment: website released 09/01/2005, Cormac Fiddes
|Flash||Templates & Frames||Nice Links|