FitLine® Basics BIO PLUS - THE Basic Product
Basics BIO PLUS is a high-quality, natural concentrate made of different fruit,
vegetable and grain extracts, ayurvedic herbs, live cultures of precious lactobacilli,
and the most effective antioxidative vitamins and the trace element selenium.
Good digestion is decisive for the utilization and absorption of life-giving
nutrients and vital substances from our food. FitLine® Basics BIO PLUS with
its valuable nutrients and vital substances and its unique composition
as a Nutrient Group Product (NGP®) and the exclusively
developed FitLine® Nutrient Transport Concept (NTC®)
starts to work at exactly this point in the digestive system. It has now been
further improved by BET (Bioavailability Enhancing Thermonutrient).
Due to its unique composition and effect, a patent is pending for FitLine®
Basics BIO PLUS (patent registration number 102 14 297.1).
- As a concentrate made from natural extracts of fruit, vegetables and cereals,
it includes valuable ingredients such as secondary vegetable compounds,
fiber and enzymes.
- The "good guys" among the lactic acid bacteria aid the revitalization
of the intestines.
- It additionally provides, with the vitamins A, C, E plus selenium, comprehensive
protection of the cells against oxidative stress (free radicals) and
strengthens the immune system.
- Scientifically tested and proved - the new active substance BET
additionally increases the absorption of vitally important nutrients.
- More than 32 different vegetable digestive enzymes.
- High proportion of 9 different soluble and insoluble fibres.
- High proportion of living, "intestinal friendly" probiotic lactobacilli.
- Prebiotic FOS (Fructooligosaccharides) to promote the "good intestinal
- A unique combination of numerous bioactive substances with highly potent
- Has multiple effects: better health, more energy, better well-being.
- Exclusively manufactured with carefully selected, natural substances.
- Optimal effects through NGP® (Nutrient Group
- Up to 5 times faster and higher resorption of all nutrients through NTC®
(Nutrient Transport Concept).