Ring of Gothic Haven's
- No malicious or "hate" sites allowed...period!
- Your site must contain Gothic related material.
- Your site should be easy to navigate ( In other words not too many broken links. One or two are inevitable but an effort should be made to reduce these to a minimum)
- Site must contain more than one "gothic" page in it.
- Pages should load fairly quickly (I have an older computer and absolutely hate waiting five minutes for a page to open.)
Fairly easy isn't it? I am hoping for a wide variety of sites to be in this ring. Why? Because the Goth subculture is as individual as it gets. These restrictions are pretty much common sense, nothing more. Besides, misery loves company.... :)
Still want to join eh? Brave Soul indeed. Then thou shalt need to go HERE, dear one .....
Once you have signed your life away to your Mistress ... I mean... joined .... you must add the the HTML code to your site in an easy to find place. (Main page is preffered if possible but as long as it can be found easily I won't argue since I know what it's like to have a great many number of rings.) You will need to substitute "YOUR ID" with your own number, "YOUR EMAIL" with your email address and YOUR NAME with your name ..........of course. The code will be emailed to you once you submit your application. If there is any problems getting the code to work you can use the "view source" command on this page to get it and make the necessary corrections.
IF you put the code anywhere other than your main page, PLEASE make sure you sign up withe EXACT URL that will contain the HTML code. If you DON'T, the automated checking service will issue you "invalid fragment" emails and you will risk being automatically booted from the ring!!!!!!!!!
Anyone posting this ring HTML CODE without first applying to be in the Ring WILL be instructed to remove it immediately and will be eaten by the Mistress for dinner.
When completed the code should look like this: