Just a Hole in the Wall...
(means you missed your target)
Wow. It's been a long-ass time since this has been updated. I'm older, if not wiser. I did, however, have a new topic come up for Skewed Views. Take a minute and check that out while you're here.
If I haven't heard from any of you in a while, please feel free to drop me a line through my email link or the ICQ pager link below.
My real job is in the Air Force. They actually pay me to play with guns! I'm a Combat Arms Instructor,
and really, I take it pretty seriously. We are soon to be en route to new challenges at Eglin AFB in Florida. After four and a half years in Wyoming, the nomad in me is ready to go. New job, new challenges, and better weather. Are we there yet?
My dad's website is still going. Our wedding pics are still there.
- Check out some of the jokes I've posted!
- You've never seen furniture quite like this before!
- For the truly curious, here's a little more about me!
- If you just haven't seen enough "Cops" lately, or maybe you don't live in the south...maybe you're thinking of a new hairdo...check out the hairstyles pictured here!
- Skewed Views. Free speech is a wonderful thing.
- You can use the ICQ message box below to send me a note.
This site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 4.0. It looks all right in Internet Explorer 5.0, and it works in Netscape Navigator, even if it's not quite how I wanted it to look!
By the way...here's my disclaimer: No views expressed on this site are those of the Air Force or the U.S. government...they are MINE and MINE ALONE!
You are visitor number
since 10 Jan 99!
FastCounter by LinkExchange
Updated, at long last, on 16 Feb 03.