1. Enter and run the 'Printing &
Formatiiong Variable Types' program (found in lesson 3).
2. If a human heart beats on average
once a second how many time does the heart beat in a 78
Write a program
to calculate your answer.
What data types would you use to hold the following data?
Your house number
A six digit number
Write C statements to declare them all.
3. Write a program that shows what
happens if you exceed the maximum integer size by one.
4. Write a program that computes
the number of seconds in a year.
5. Write a program that divides
the value 47 by the value 12 and displays the result with
an appropriate message.
6. Enter and run the following program:
int x, y;
x = 0;
y = 27 / x;
printf("y = %d\n", y);
Do you get any error messages and if so why ?
7. Write a program that demonstrates
the use of the output formatters:
left justification in its field;
a number specyfing minimum field width;
significant fractional digits for a float;
8. Write a program that calculates the
umber of das you have lived. Decide how complex you want
to make the
you write it.
go to lesson 3
Q: Why did the blonde drive into the ditch?
A: To turn the blinker off.