Manners of a Muslim
I have been sent only for the purpose of perfecting good morals.
Below is a list compiled of various good characteristics. Note which qualities that you have, and which you lack in. Try and better your character, inshaAllah.
- Care taken when speaking, think before you talk.
- Be honest at all times.
- Respect and kindness shown to others
- A muslim should help others unless they ask for help in forbidden matters.
- Care should be taken when making promises lest one cannot fulfill them.
- Be humble and modest.
- Be truthful at all times
- Think well of others.
- Give sincere advice when it is sought by others.
- Keep promises and be reliable.
- Control ones anger.
- Be forgiving
- Never indulge in slander/back-biting.
- Be modest. Donít show off.
- Refrain from speaking about things that does not concern you
- Always be patient.
- Think wisely before doing any action.
- Defend others when they are absent from slander.
- Encourage one another in doing good and obeying and Worshipping Allah
- Be generous/charitable without being extravagant
- Do not be suspicious of fellow muslims.
- Donít be nosey in matters that donít concern you.
- Donít lie.
- Donít boast.
- Donít be proud and donít draw attention to ones own good deeds.
- Donít speak in loud/rude tones
- Donít praise or flatter someone when they are in front of you
- Donít ridicule or scoff at others. Treat with respect.
- Be obedient to Allah, offer the 5 prayers and obey the Qur'an & Sunnah.
[Mainpage] [Tafakkur] [Dhikr] [Du'a] [Prayer] [Health] [Stories] [Games]