- Two Original Pre-Nuptial Agreements to Be Executed by the parties before a Notary Public.
We Also Provide
- Complete instructions for execution of the agreements and the care and keeping of the agreements after execution.
Our Charge for the Service is $150.00
If you have specific questions concerning your pre-nuptial agreement, please E-Mail your questions. You should get a response by the next business day.
You May Complete The Following Form to Provide All of the Information We Need To Prepare Your Pre-Nuptial Agreement.
If more information is necessary we will send you an E-Mail requesting more specific information.
Information About Wife to Be
Full Name - First, Middle, Last: Mailing address: Street address or P.O. Box: City: State or Province: Zip or Postal Code: County: Telephone Fax: E-mail address:
Specific Property of Wife to To Be To Be Identified in Agreement
Specific Questions or Comments
CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Charge to My Credit Card - - Yes - No
Card Number - - -
Expiration Date MM YYYY
E-mail this form by pressing the SUBMIT button below -
Complete and Sign this form and fax it to (405) 275-3627
Complete and Sign this form and mail it to:
OkLegal Forms - Internet Services
McKimmey Law Office, P.C.
24 E. Highland
Shawnee, Oklahoma 74801
With Your Check for $150.00, or your Credit Card Number.
If you wish, you may e-mail the form to us and call us with your credit card number at 405-275-3564.
Credit Card Orders Usually Sent First Class Mail to Address of Plaintiff on the same day received.
Orders accompanied by check are sent upon notice by bank that check has cleared.
By returning this form by e-mail, by fax or by mail, I acknowledge and agree to the following:
I hereby certify as follows:
- That McKimmey Law Office, P.C. has not provided me any legal or tax services or advice concerning this matter.
- That the parties to the proposed Pre-nuptial agreement are residents of the State of Oklahoma, or
- That one of the parties to the proposed Pre-nuptial agreement is a resident of the State of Oklahoma, and the agreement will be executed within the State of Oklahoma
Signature (if sending by fax or by mail)
Type your name: -
Please tell us how you found us on the Internet, i.e., what search terms, what search engines, links, etc.
Other Services Now Offered [ ] [ Amortization Schedule ] [ Certificate of Incorporation ][ Deed Preparation ] [ Divorce - Waiver Set ] [ Joint Tenancy Termination ] [ Medical Authorization for Care of Minor ] [ Change of Name ] [ Power of Attorney ] [ Pre-Nuptial Agreement ] [ Promissory Note ] [ Release of Mortgage ] [ Vacate Divorce Decree ]
- 2001 - McKimmey Law Office, P.C.
McKimmey Law Office, P.C. Wills - Probate - Real Estate - Civil Rights Pre-Nuptial Agreements - Common Law Marriage Schedule of Fees and Services
- The Imaginary Company
Web Page by The Imaginary Company